Question Whats best lake in Arkansas to Fish Right Now?

I live in central Arkansas. What is best and why? Small lakes? Reservoirs? Whats your favorite for this Time of year?

2. Member
    I can't say which is the best lake but a lot of people will tell you Hamilton. Hamilton does seem to put out bigger fish but not sure why. I won't fish it much during the summer due to the amount of boat traffic! My favorite is Ouachita. It's a big lake and so it's not as crowded as Hamilton but lately it's had a lot of boat traffic as well. I also, like Ouachita because for me I like to fish vertically and during the summer that's a good way to catch bass and not to mention the top water action.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

3. Member
    Go check out Lake Columbia by Magnolia. I haven't been there in about 6 years but it produces some monsters. Its almost like the Lake Fork of Arkansas, you may go there and get skunked but every cast has the potential for a 6+ pound fish and possibly a 10+. My wife has an 11 from there that's mounted she also won the 2012 Blossom Festival Big Bass tournament with a 7.75. We went to college in Magnolia at SAU and spent a lot of time fishing from the bank because my dad's boat was about 45 minutes away in Camden, 2lb fish didn't really excite us. We caught a ton of 4-6lb fish. My biggest were a couple of 8lb so my wife has me beat. Oh and that 11 she caught was from the bank the 7.75 in the tournament we used my dad's boat.

4. Member
    Go to the white river and trout fish

5. Member
    I actually live in magnolia. This year a 7.92 lb bass won the overall, they do hourly prizes as well and the smalles hourly was right at 5lbs