A couple questions

I have a 2017 721, and the lights on a couple of my rotary knobs stopped working. When I turn them the pumps still come on but no light. Do the lights burn out, and the knob needs replaced?

Also I have the Dual Pro 3620 charger. When I plug it into my battery connector I just get the flashing 30% and 100% lights saying it cant find a battery. Until I get this fixed I am going to use another charger I have that connects to the terminals. No problem with the single starting battery, but can I just hook the charger to one of my trolling motor batteries and charge all three or does it need hooked to all three separate?

2. Member
    Contact Tim or your dealer about the switches. As for the charger, check the inline fuses on the charging leads. They can get loose or maybe a bad fuse. You will have to charge each battery separately with your other charger.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    the lights and the switches are 2 pieces that join, more than likely its a wire plugged, they are in a ground loop from switch to switch, if not a wire off, like kry29 says its covered, if doing it yourself Tim can help if not the dealer should fix it.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com