Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidergrub View Post
    I got mine from the Goodyear Dealer. Discount Tire wouldn't put tires on the trailer unless the boat was off of it an the one ramp near my house definitely wouldn't be a place I'd leave my boat unattended.
    I'd go to a different Discount Tire. I take mine there and see other boats on trailers there all the time. I've had my trailer at 3 different Discount Tire stores and never a mention of needing to take the boat off.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    I'd go to a different Discount Tire. I take mine there and see other boats on trailers there all the time. I've had my trailer at 3 different Discount Tire stores and never a mention of needing to take the boat off.
    I think it's more a function of the size of the store and if I backed my boat into a bay it would block part of the parking lot and probably only one bay that I could even get it into. The goodyear dealer just had me back it in front of their garages and changed the tires in the parking lot.
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

Quote Originally Posted by Spidergrub View Post
    I think it's more a function of the size of the store and if I backed my boat into a bay it would block part of the parking lot and probably only one bay that I could even get it into. The goodyear dealer just had me back it in front of their garages and changed the tires in the parking lot.
    That's what my Discount Tire does...sort of off to the side by the dumpster.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

I bought mine when they first came out. 2016 if I remember correctly. Needed a new so thought I would try them. Been perfect since, no problems at all & tow really good. I bought mine directly from Goodyear on-line. At that time they were $108 & free shipping. Goodyear will ship them to a Goodyear installer of your choice & they only charge $15 per tire. So that wasn't bad at that time. Since then the on-line price has gone to $116, free shipping , etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12