Replaced Master Cylinder, but no fluid at calipers

I replaced the faulty Tie Down LP70 Master Cylinder as it was leaking. Filled the cylinder and primed it as the instructions said to do. Cracked open a caliber bleeder valve that was attached to a mini vac and got nothing out of it. Finally removed one of the bleeders and got nothing out of it at all. Reprimed the master cylinder several more times, added fluid., but get nothing out of any of the bleeders (both wheels). My next effort was going to be to remove the brake line at the t-fitting to see if I am getting fluid at least through the line, but wanted to check here first. Could bad calipers on both wheels be preventing the fluid from charging the system?

Thanks,
    Brian
    '06 Ranger 529VX 200hp Optimax

This is a silly question to ask, but, are you "Pumping" the Master Cylinder to move fluid to the brakes ? If you are, and still not getting fluid at the bleeders, then you have a blockage somewhere. Since you know you're not getting fluid at the bleeder, disconnect the line from the calipers and try again. Keep disconnecting the line at any junction all the way back to the MC until you get fluid. Then replace whatever is clogged.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Likely causes would be a clog in the line somewhere, a kink in a section (most common in the flex hose) or a leak in the hose somewhere. Try conventional bleeding and you’ll find a leak if you have one.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

4. Member
    I primed the system by pushing the tongue in and out numerous times and then topping off the actuator. I drove it tonight and did not get the “slam” of the trailer coming to a stop, so it is holding pressure and is not leaking. Will start a systematic disassembly of the hoses and she what gives.

There is a place to pump the master cylinder under the actuator using a screw driver. This will push fluid to the calipers. You should have to fill the reservoir a few times to get all the air out. If you have a blockage the master cylinder will get hard to push.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

6. Member
    if you have a tube trailer, you probably have a hole in one of the lines. look for fluid coming from a drain hole in the trailer. I had to replace all my lines that ran inside the trailer.