Notice of Non Renewal?

Like most I've shopped boat insurance over the years. I changed to World Wide Marine like alot of folks on here. Bob has always been great explaining coverage and assisting on questions. I realize they are underwriters for company's Got a non renewal based upon "claim history". I have had two claims in four years, a broken swivel bracket and a propshaft/prop. Both were hitting obsructions on the water and handled without issue. Is this not why we carry insurance? Sent Bob and message and will call tomorrow. Just wondering others experiences?

It's been my experience that most insurance companies will pay the first claim no problem ... maybe a rate increase, but that's it. The second one's gonna get you the ax especially if both are your fault. Sorry.

Insurance is a legalized scandal. You are required to have it but if you use it they hold it against you.
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Normal.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

5. BBC SPONSOR
    We will re market the renewal. We represent numerous companies. You will get an email. When you receive it just call me. Thanks Bob Luellen 517-627-8080