Banned

Shoals creek boat accident

Does anybody have info on the boat wreck Saturday night on shoals creek Wilson lake? 2 fatalities!!

2. Netman extraordinaire Coosa Redeye's Avatar
    2015 Nitro Z8
    2015 Mercury Optimax 250
    2019 Chevy Silverado

I was told that the cruiser went straight to the dock fearing damage was enough to sink his boat. One of my buddies was first to the runabout. Not something you want to see. Very bad accident..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

4. Member
    Sounds like somebody might have been drinking! It amazes me the number of people drinking and riding the river at night. I hope they get to the bottom of this. It's hard enough these days not getting run over fishing on Tennessee river much less at night. Earlier in the summer I watched the State Game and Fish guys hand cuffing a few young guys at second creek. Looks they were having "To much fun". There are a lot of people on the water in North Alabama and there is NO room for people doing stupid stuff on the lake.

5. Member
    Bump....Any new info?

I know the guy driving the cruiser. Great guy, and I hate it. Although I’m not sure of the details.
    2010 NITRO Z8 w/ 225 OPTI

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub.30cal View Post
    Sounds like somebody might have been drinking! It amazes me the number of people drinking and riding the river at night. I hope they get to the bottom of this. It's hard enough these days not getting run over fishing on Tennessee river much less at night. Earlier in the summer I watched the State Game and Fish guys hand cuffing a few young guys at second creek. Looks they were having "To much fun". There are a lot of people on the water in North Alabama and there is NO room for people doing stupid stuff on the lake.
    SO TRUE!