Thread: New Jag????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    [QUOTE=Bass Cat Boats;10350483]Now the next question will be who wants the new 450 R on a Jaguar and the cost of that alone is more than some of the nationally advertised complete rigs.

I sure would like to enjoy the “Potential” of this rig. Take her around the patch a time or two. WOW!

2. Member
    I would love to take a ride in the Lynx, and did not know you could get retractable rod straps as an option or trolling motor pedal further back. I went all through the Lynx. There isn’t a dealer in Houston that can put Evinrude on them. I will see if I can get test ride regardless of motor. I could see being a boat dealer in my next life

3. Member
    Rockwall Marine is your dealer for Evinrude in Rockwall,Tx.

Rockwall is an Evinrude dealer and we don’t do many Evinrude engines. Most of our consumer base runs Mercury and then Yamaha a further distant second. We sell the major brands and mount whatever the consumer orders. Bowden Marine has Mercury and Yamaha and at one time had Evinrude.

5. Member
    I know it's off subject of the OP, but it didn't really matter to me which engine was on my Puma (Mercury or Yamaha). It has a Yamaha, but I would have been just as happy with a Mercury. I can get either serviced locally and very easily.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Rockwall is an Evinrude dealer and we don’t do many Evinrude engines. Most of our consumer base runs Mercury and then Yamaha a further distant second. We sell the major brands and mount whatever the consumer orders. Bowden Marine has Mercury and Yamaha and at one time had Evinrude.
    My last BC was from them with an Evinrude. I went through the Lynx there. I totally understand what drives your sales. Until Mercury comes out with similar steering and hotfoot, I can’t change motors. Yamaha is not an option because they do not have service trailers on Costas

Mercury does have Power Steering, though no similar hot foot like BRP. The Mercury V8 engines are all digital inside the engine now and they do have a digital engine option, which isn’t necessary as they drive a digital sensor on the standards models. To get Power on the Yamaha we use the SeaStar Power assist and that was available prior also.

8. Banned
    Yall going to put Russ Lane back in this new JAG and let him run it for ya.....

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GZ ONE View Post
    Yall going to put Russ Lane back in this new JAG and let him run it for ya.....
    ???? ^^^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123