2007 optimax 225L rough idle at WOT

Been looking for a while and have done quite a bit of the suggested fixes on other threads. Background, this engine was a flooded engine so first thing i did was to remove plugs (water came of 1, 2, 5, and 6 cilinder) sprayed oil in them and left them alone. Took the plenum off and inspected the Reed plates(all good and clean with plenty of oil in crank) replaced the fuel water separator filter, and cleaned everything on the fuel pump housing unit. Removed all the nasty fuel of the tank and filled up with good fuel. After more checking and new plugs felt brave enough to crank it and if fired up right away. However, took it to the lake and when shifted into gear it idles rough with some vibration. Between 1k to 22k ish RPMs it sums real rough and it stays there at WOT until it fills like going pass 22k and when it goes past 25k all the way to 4k rpms it runs great..... any help will be appreciated

Once I figure how to upload a video, you can see what I mean

V/r
    Ray

2. Member
    This is the link to the short video of it in gear at idle

3. Member
    Here is the other. 2k rpms at wot

4. Member
    Welcome to BBC Ray!

You might find a lot more help and info in the 3L forum (what your engine is) 2 below this one. Be sure to include engine serial number if you want the pros to respond.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

5. Member
    Thanks