Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    That looks really nice . I love those mounts also . My only problem is I'm wanting to go with a solix 15 at the console. I'm not sure how it's going to work all I know is that it is definitely going to work.😁

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kybluebullet View Post
    That looks really nice . I love those mounts also . My only problem is I'm wanting to go with a solix 15 at the console. I'm not sure how it's going to work all I know is that it is definitely going to work.
    Show us some pics asap, would like to see how it works as well.

3. Member
    E5559124-71E4-4FE8-9B43-7DE3895F8F44.jpeg

Heres under the dash stuff

4. Member
    That rig looks awesome

5. Banned
    ... Dan

6. Member
    Thanks fellas, I’ve wanted a Bullet for 20+ yrs and I’ve finally been able to make it happen. I am still as excited about it as the day I picked it up and will be for many years. I was born with the speed bug in my blood from racing motocross and hare scrambles for years, 2 stroke go carts, sport bikes and any fast r/c stuff. Mainly fly r/c heli’s now, don’t ride off road as much cause those trees tend to hurt a little more nowadays.

7. Member
    IMAG0832.jpgIMAG0831.jpg

That is the same size as a carbon 16 according to the Lowrance site held at the same height as they would be on my BBT mount
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_p View Post
    IMAG0832.jpgIMAG0831.jpg

That is the same size as a carbon 16 according to the Lowrance site held at the same height as they would be on my BBT mount
    I think that is a bit too much, going to go with a 12, I may go dual up front, that Garmin live scope has my curiosity up, may go with a 9 Live or Carbon with a Garmin 9, not sure, still have about 4 weeks to make that decision, GOOD LUCK IN CHAMPS SATURDAY !!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    I think that is a bit too much, going to go with a 12, I may go dual up front, that Garmin live scope has my curiosity up, may go with a 9 Live or Carbon with a Garmin 9, not sure, still have about 4 weeks to make that decision, GOOD LUCK IN CHAMPS SATURDAY !!
    Thanks, I'm going to need some luck. I found some good ones but they are spread out and that wind forecast isn't looking good for running and gunning.

10. Banned
    I have a carbon 16 mounted beside the console on my 21ss.
    Last edited by collins4; 06-12-2019 at 07:58 AM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_p View Post
    Thanks, I'm going to need some luck. I found some good ones but they are spread out and that wind forecast isn't looking good for running and gunning.
    Well you have the experience and the boat to run and gun on Roberts, I am sitting this one out, last time I was there I stunk it up, good luck.

12. Banned
    James Biggs has a carbon 16 mounted to the side of console on his 20xd. Look for pics of him fishin the FLW Costa on Rayburn right now. His boat's wrapped.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-racer View Post
    James Biggs has a carbon 16 mounted to the side of console on his 20xd. Look for pics of him fishin the FLW Costa on Rayburn right now. His boat's wrapped.
    I like the console mount better, think I will just go with a 12, may have a double mount at the bow.

14. Banned
    I might be able to get pics of a 16 mounted at the console on a xrs that's local to me.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-racer View Post
    000358679_original_650x650.jpg

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collins4 View Post
    I might be able to get pics of a 16 mounted at the console on a xrs that's local to me.
    Cool, post em if you get em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12