POWER POLE SPIKE LOOSE/WOBBLE?

I have dual 8ft Power pole Pro series II and one of the spikes is loose. I have tried tightening the bolts that hold it and that wont tighten the wobble of the spike. Before trying to take spike out of it holder I wanted to know what I am looking at. How this can be fixed so spike wont wobble around. Any insight?

2. Member
    No sir, it isnt the power pole assembly that is loose like described in the video. The actual spike is loose and wobbles.

3. mikesxpress
    Lifetime warranty on the spikes. Sounds like they have been loose for awhile and the recess on the spike itself that holds them inside the fitting has worn.

4. Member
    Thanks I have contacted Power Pole via email and waiting for a response. I do know there customer service has always been the best I have ever dealt with so I should know something soon.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    give them a call will be on there way same day, phone call goes a long way over an email.

6. Member
    They are sending me a new spike and new knuckle. There customer service is the best there is!

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    They are sending me a new spike and new knuckle. There customer service is the best there is!
    Its no Joke! Best in the BIZ