looking to purchase multi function grill

I am researching a multi function grill to keep at our camper on the lake...The camper is permanently parked there so size does not matter. I want a grill the smokes Texas style, charcoal grills, propane grills, and or propane side burner that sears or boils(the propane side burner is least important)..any comments about what to stay away from and good ones (if there are any) would be appreciated...Thanks in advance! There are mostly horrible reviews of rust issues for most that I have looked at on line...I am leaning towards the Chargriller 5050 ( best overall reviews and price tag) with the side box #E72424 added and the 8080 cover...Lowes has a good price for Fathers Day sale of $298.00 for the grill and the cover for $39.00, and Walmart has the matching side box for $64.00...

2. Member
    not sure if its what you're looking for. but fathers day weekend Lowe's had their Pit Boss pellet grill/smoker on sale. i've cooked out on it and smoked a couple racks of ribs last weekend...they come out awesome...i have no complaints with it. It's very efficient using the pellets. Its a heavy grill to lug around though.

3. Member
    Pulled the trigger today...Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn it is...got it home from our local Lowes and it was damaged badly upon uncrating. Lowes stepped up to the plate after I called them and they are sending a lift gate truck to pick it up and deliver me another tomorrow. Its nice to be able to pass on good news and good customer service rather than bad...This thing weighs about 220 lbs...I couldn't get it back in my truck to take it back...what a feat of engineering it was to get it out of the truck! Once it gets here and I am sure nothing is missing or damaged on the 2nd time around...I'll put it in my truck to take to camp in pieces out of the box...then assemble it there at it's final resting place...