Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member

Got therm rigged and ready to go. Now come on late September.

2. Member
    I just talked with him and he was trying to push his excuse the gates were locked. I told him I knew a delivery was coming like today, so I had it opened. And he proceeds to tell me my gates are locked. So I go to the side gate and open it. Then he tells me he didn't notice that gate. closest gate in view, obvious. Why can't some people practice birth control?!!
    And he handed me somebody elses mail with my package.
    I didn't look till I came in the house. Total different road. Did have the 1206 E. Part correct, and was in Plant City.

3. Banned
    USPS sucks. I had issues with the Bessemer office before I moved. They are lazy and OVER PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 250bassFL View Post
    I just talked with him and he was trying to push his excuse the gates were locked. I told him I knew a delivery was coming like today, so I had it opened. And he proceeds to tell me my gates are locked. So I go to the side gate and open it. Then he tells me he didn't notice that gate. closest gate in view, obvious. Why can't some people practice birth control?!!
    And he handed me somebody elses mail with my package.
    I didn't look till I came in the house. Total different road. Did have the 1206 E. Part correct, and was in Plant City.
    Apparently, "close" works for mail, horseshoes, and hand grenades.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

5. Member
    I seem to get my parents (that live a quarter of mile from me) mail 2 or 3 times a week. Came home several times to packages just thrown out in my yard where the mail carrier had pulled up to the house and was to lazy to get out and walk up on the porch and once had them leave a box with brand new costa sun glasses I had ordered sitting out on the post beside the mailbox.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1781ccT View Post
    Apparently, "close" works for mail, horseshoes, and hand grenades.
    I guess that is how they see it.

7. Member
    Our worthless mail person keeps delivering my stuff else wheres and I get a lo of some one else's stuff same address different street.
    UPS or FEDX are idiots for most part they keep dropping packages across street. Now amazon the last delivery was such a joke it wasn't funny.
    I have cameras all around my house. the driver pulls up gets out drops my package at the edge of my lawn out by street and side walk and drives off. Less then 5 minutes along comes one of our porch pirates and scoops up my package and goes. on the record he had put delivered in person to someone at the house. hmm no one home so amazon got a copy of the video showing him dropping it at street and the person stealing it. I got a new item and it was delivered right at my door.
    Some people shouldn't reproduce.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12