Thumbs Up Daiwa Tatula 100 LIMITED + Daiwa DVEC Hat @ The Tackle Trap for BBC Members!

The Tackle Trap has a great buy for BBC members on the new Limited Edition Daiwa Tatula 100 60th Anniversary reel. This light weight, compact reel is available in 8:1 gear ratio only in both RIGHT and LEFT hand. Each reel has its own unique serial number. List price of the reel is $169.99, but click the link underlined in blue, check your price in the cart, and yes, the "BBC10" discount code applies on top of that!

We will include a FREE Daiwa DVEC Logo Hat with each reel purchased while supplies last!

Daiwa Tatula 100 60th Anniversary @ The Tackle Trap

All the details and specifications are listed below along with additional detailed photos of this beautiful reel. Feel free to call the shop at 256 281 6160 with any questions or send me a PM.

Reel Features:

-Serial numbered
    -Laser engraved D-Vec logo
    -Laser etched Tatula spider logo on brake knob
    -Anodized frame (recommended for freshwater use only)
    -Red spider design on side plate
    -Compact design for better control
    -Aluminum frame increased strength

• Compact 38mm Size
    • Feather Weight of 6.9-ounces
    • Zero Adjuster
    • T-Wing System
    • Redesigned Soft Touch Handle Knobs
    • Aluminum Frame for strength rigidity and smooth performance
    • A Light Line Baitcaster well suited for finesse applications

The TATULA 100 is the smallest and lightest reel in the series. It is the most comfortable and palmable reel seen in many years. And with a feather weight of 6.9 ounces it may be the lightest, most fatigue free, reel Daiwa has ever built.
    The Zero Adjuster spool setting and T-Wing System level wind, casts longer and more accurately. The comfort is enhanced by redesigned Soft Touch Handle Knobs. The reel is also well suited for junior anglers with smaller hands. The bones of the reel are strong with an Aluminum Frame providing rigidity and a smooth performance.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

3. Member

Thanks for the orders!

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

I just ordered up one of them, there reels. My 'frugality' reared it's ugly head and cut it off early, even after The War Dep't. said "Get what you want.." and when I claimed 'guilty feelings' She offered "You want me to pull the trigger'?

Thanks for the 10% 'rhythm' made it go down smoother...

I hope Y'all still have the lids? If 'Flat Bill' is all that remaining, give mine to the next 'smart shopper'
    All Indians walk single file, at least the only one I knew did...

6. Member
    Hey.......I ordered mine Thursday morning and got it today......Very sweet little reel!!!

These are in stock and shipping out guys, thank you for the orders!

Just ordered one. Great reel for skipping docks IMO. Thanks
    Kevin R. Brown 1999 Bass Cat Jaguar
    99 Mercury 250efi

9. Member
    I have yet to receive my shirt from the last round of offers back in early June. Thanks for drawing a spider on the box as per request, nice to know y'all actually read the order forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter1999 View Post
    I have yet to receive my shirt from the last round of offers back in early June. Thanks for drawing a spider on the box as per request, nice to know y'all actually read the order forms.
    Yes sir! That was a hilarious request and I'm glad you got the spider on the box, we got a kick out of it

The deal with the hat in this promo is that it comes with the reel immediately, it's not a mail in form that takes literally 8 to 12 weeks, as stated on the form, from the time Daiwa gets the form until you receive the shirt(s).

11. Member
    Thinking about this one but I also haven’t received my shirt on the last. The reel is great though and I’m thinking it’s very close to 12 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Want2fish3 View Post
    Thinking about this one but I also haven’t received my shirt on the last. The reel is great though and I’m thinking it’s very close to 12 weeks?
    The shirts have been coming within that specified 8 to 12 week range for just about everybody. These 60th Anniversary reels are still in stock and shipping in both RH and LH and the hat will come with the reel in the box...

We also have a limited quantity of "Tackle Trap Tuned" versions for an additional cost. These feature an upgraded metal star drag, brake dial screw, frame screws, and all the parts to make it work out. They're beautiful...

14. Member
    Received my reel yesterday, hope to use it soon, might have to order these upgraded parts, really stands out.

15. Member
    Just ordered the Tackle Trap Tuned Version.

Thank You Tackle Trap
    GrayPuma07

Quote Originally Posted by GrayPuma07 View Post
    Just ordered the Tackle Trap Tuned Version.

Thank You Tackle Trap
    GrayPuma07
    Thank you! I hope you enjoy the reel. Both the tuned version and the standard version are in stock and ready to ship.