Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Thanks! I don’t know anything but about Charger boats so I’m sure I’ll have some questions along the way. What do you think the MSRP would be on that boat?

2. Member
    Thanks. It looks really nice. I don’t know anything about Charger Boats so I’m sure I’ll have some questions along the way. I’m checking into the HP upgrade on Monday so I’ll keep you posted.

3. Member
    At least 40

4. Member
    Sorry for the duplicate post... I didn’t notice it had swapped to “Page 2”.

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    You will say wow what a ride

6. Member
    Nice! I’m looking forward to running it. I want to take it out soon but will probably wait until I navigate through trying to find a 200. If they’re going to ding me too much by considering it “used” then I may just run the 150 for a bit.

7. Member
    For some reason the boat didn’t come with some of the features I thought were standard. The trailer is nice as heck but didn’t have a a swing away tongue and no recessed trolling motor tray. I’m going off what is listed on the website so maybe they’ve changed things and just haven’t updated it online? Or maybe it’s a base model w/o the features? Not really sure what to think. I do think then color scheme is great. It looks like the design, colors etc of the new merc were made for that boat. Great looking setup.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    You will say wow what a ride
    When you hit that first huge boat wake you will know exactly what TOC is talking about.

9. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Iam sure being a giveaway boat it will be bare minimum on options,foot tray is cheap 200 ish light pkg is cheap 100 fish finders will be the biggest expensive add on but those can be done later and you can put the best on Garmins

10. Member
    That’s what I figured. It does have lighted (LED) compartments, front and rear deck, built in front navigation lights. I wasn’t too worry about the recessed foot tray but probably will add one at a later date. It also came with a Hummingbird Helix 7 which wasn’t installed. I’ll prolly look to sell that. Garmin graphs are really nice, being from Ok everyone I know thinks Lowrance are the way to go. I’d be willing to give any of them a shot.

11. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Here’s a big but if they won’t deal on a 200 the 150 would not upset me ,find a 23 turbo lightning and enjoy either way!

Get a picture of her up on here, the seller has already deleted the craigslist ad, I want to see her, and congrats on the new boat.

13. Member
    Thanks! You bet, I’ll get a couple pictures this evening and post them.

14. Member
    [QUOTE=Toad_Wrangler;10324856]Haha I think it’ll work for getting my son out and fishing some smaller club tournaments on medium sized lakes around here.

I sure wouldn't lock yourself out of big lakes. That hull will go on any lake and be fine.

As mentioned, either 200 or stay w the 150. If it were me....a 200 sho would be perfect...w a flash. Lol

15. Member
    FastBird is right. Even with a 150 that boat will handle just about any lake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12