I figured you would be first!
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

2. Member
    I love my boat and it performs great in rough water . With that being said I've had plenty of waves roll over the nose and hit me mid calf while on the troller. I have also had plenty of water come over the side while navigating large rough water in high winds . Under true rough water conditions I have personally never been in a boat that would keep all the water off of you..

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kybluebullet View Post
    I love my boat and it performs great in rough water . With that being said I've had plenty of waves roll over the nose and hit me mid calf while on the troller. I have also had plenty of water come over the side while navigating large rough water in high winds . Under true rough water conditions I have personally never been in a boat that would keep all the water off of you..
    I’m going home

4. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    My 596 I have never took a wave over the front and have owned it for 18 years and fish 250 day a year,but it does have a deeper V than most bass boats.My buddy has a 520 and it will spear waves a lot totally different design than mine.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234