Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    My '99 21xd doesn't have any stress cracks. Been on ky lake for the last 10 yrs and Cumberland before that. Toting a 3.3 hammer on the back. My front deck is fine with me, usually keep 8-10 rods on the deck. Came out of one of the sleds and I'll never go back.

2. Member
    I'm not mad at all.. I expected some of you guys to attack me. It's almost funny how some of you guys act over a boat. It's a boat..I didn't slap your wife, or kick your dog! Everyone has a choice to like or dislike want ever they want.

Just because I had a bad experience doesn't mean everyone else does or did. OP asked opinion if someone who had done what he is thinking of doing. None of you guys attacking me have ownered a Phoenix and went to SST so how is your opinion any better than mine. I have and I passed on MY thoughts and my experiences. I didn't attack Bullet, I didn't lie about anything telling my experience or what happened.

I came on this exact forum months ago asking about Bullets issues before I bought my SST...it was crickets...everyone says they have no problems. Based on what YOU guys told me, I moved forward and bought the boat. Then when stress cracks show- well that's normal, especially on a white boat. I only wish someone on here would have had the balls to tell me that before I spent my money and it'd all been lot less surprise/issue for me.

Bullets are awesome boats! They've got to be one of best looking boats on the market. Great boats that could be made better if owners would speak up about the few issues. The manufacturer would hear you, improve what needs improving. But if you'll remain silent, keep silencing the few issues they have, they'll never address the issue. NO manufacturer will..

Best of luck to all.
    Blazer 650 PRO /Nizpro SC SHO

Quote Originally Posted by falconpilot View Post
    I'm not mad at all.. I expected some of you guys to attack me. It's almost funny how some of you guys act over a boat. It's a boat..I didn't slap your wife, or kick your dog! Everyone has a choice to like or dislike want ever they want.

Just because I had a bad experience doesn't mean everyone else does or did. OP asked opinion if someone who had done what he is thinking of doing. None of you guys attacking me have ownered a Phoenix and went to SST so how is your opinion any better than mine. I have and I passed on MY thoughts and my experiences. I didn't attack Bullet, I didn't lie about anything telling my experience or what happened.

I came on this exact forum months ago asking about Bullets issues before I bought my SST...it was crickets...everyone says they have no problems. Based on what YOU guys told me, I moved forward and bought the boat. Then when stress cracks show- well that's normal, especially on a white boat. I only wish someone on here would have had the balls to tell me that before I spent my money and it'd all been lot less surprise/issue for me.

Bullets are awesome boats! They've got to be one of best looking boats on the market. Great boats that could be made better if owners would speak up about the few issues. The manufacturer would hear you, improve what needs improving. But if you'll remain silent, keep silencing the few issues they have, they'll never address the issue. NO manufacturer will..

Best of luck to all.

Great post!

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_p View Post
    All of the Bullet decks feel a lot narrower than boats like the Phoenix 921, Ranger 520, etc. If you are used to fishing from one those it will be a big change going to a Bullet. If you are the type of guy who never puts rods on the deck it isn't a big deal. But when you put 6-8 rods up there they get in the way.
    Came from a Stratos 210 Champion Elite to a 21XRS. Both my brother and I fish from the front deck with rods laid out. He hasn't complained yet... Dan

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_p View Post
    All of the Bullet decks feel a lot narrower than boats like the Phoenix 921, Ranger 520, etc. If you are used to fishing from one those it will be a big change going to a Bullet. If you are the type of guy who never puts rods on the deck it isn't a big deal. But when you put 6-8 rods up there they get in the way.
    Hey Adam, is that why Randy Oldfield has only one worm rod on the deck ? I asked him if he had a spinner bait or crankbait rod, he said there is no room for them in my boat, LOL.

6. Member
    I’ve had more than a few boats and currently a 21xdc. It is a little narrower up front but the deck is so long that I can lay rods farther back so they are never in the way. And I’ve never noticed any lean whatsoever. I’m not a wide body fan, but some people are. That’s why they make different boats.
    Last edited by barbarian; 06-08-2019 at 06:20 PM.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    I’ve had more than a few boats and currently a 21xdc. It is a little narrower up front but the deck is so long that I can lay rods farther back so they are never in the way. And I’ve never noticed any lean whatsoever. I’m not a wife body fan, but some people are. That’s why they make different boats.
    Explain

Wide body. Auto corrected

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

9. Member
    You can be the moderator LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy111 View Post
    Where will that take place, there isn’t even a Ballistic page here on BBC.......yet.

10. Member
    So is anybody gonna help him? By the way, you will love a sst. They are great boats, and are hand laid (no cookie cutters here). Go for it sir, you will love it.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbp84 View Post
    Explain
    That's easy - blind with fat fingers

Quote Originally Posted by falconpilot View Post

Best of luck to all.
    Jim,
    You did what you felt like you had to do. The disappointment with a new boat. But, you did very well with your new one. It’s a very good looking, sharp boat! Good luck with it.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

13. Member
    Thanh you sir!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Gore Ar. View Post
    You can be the moderator LOL
    Lol, no sir not me. Any negative bullet comments or comparison and I would lock peeps accounts up. Falconpilot can be it, he will be the one answering his own post & giving himself praises anyways. J/K, had to yank his chain.

15. Member
    Jim, can you post some pics?

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Came from a Stratos 210 Champion Elite to a 21XRS. Both my brother and I fish from the front deck with rods laid out. He hasn't complained yet... Dan
    Agreed...no issues for me thus far.

17. Member
    Todd,

Pictures of what?

Jim

18. Banned
    The Ballistic... Dan

19. Member
    Still working on setup..

IMG_2138.jpgIMG_2300.jpgIMG_2323.jpg

I like those colors Jim. Anxious to see what you top out at. What pitch prop you running?

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast