Boat wake damage....who's at fault.......................

As the summer recreational boating season come to full speed, please be aware of all the boating rules and especially the rule on the damage you may cause with your boat wake, especially wake boats!!!.

Please read the following and please be courteous on the water..and please share this with your boating friends!!

http://www.boatus.com/seaworthy/magazine/2015/october/boat-wake-damage-liability.asp?fbclid=IwAR1eHX-3L9DLqdZmkuaMm1TVWAE2F5ri7w0or17wWztJ-DvIjM0ScCv_7M4

2. Banned
    In NC, its the moving boaters responsibility when I comes to wake and distance. If one is stationary and another boater causes damage its on that boater. Proof will have to be shown on course but Go Po or phone is a great thing in a situation that causes damage.

Memorial day weekend I dang near got swamped and washed in to the rocks by the Coast Guard auxilary guys in their 25ft cuddy cabin... it threw a hellacious wake comparable to a wake boat.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

4. Member
    should have reported them to the higher ups!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neilslure View Post
    Memorial day weekend I dang near got swamped and washed in to the rocks by the Coast Guard auxilary guys in their 25ft cuddy cabin... it threw a hellacious wake comparable to a wake boat.
    I'm sure they came back to make sure you were okay. I got flagged down by them for running on plane through a Wake Board course before it started. They had Lizard Creek cut off. Stopped to talk to the old lady and she said I was in a no wake area. Told her it was an oxymoron and left her smiling like donut.