FLW College National Championship

https://www.flwfishing.com/news/2019...te-races-ahead

Anyone else following this on flw live? My buddy Blake Albertson and his partner Adam Puckett are leading it after day 2, they fish for Murray State. Hope they can have another great day tomorrow and wrap up the win. It's been fun watching Blake's progression the last 10 years. He started fishing our weekly jackpots with his dad and a couple local guys when he was 11 or 12 and held his own. Since then he's been to HS nationals, won a bunch of local tournaments, won a bfl, made the state team etc all by the age of 19. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on tour in the next couple years, I think he's that good. Tomorrow will be fun to watch.

2. Member
    I watched all day today. Pulling for Nolan Minor (WVU). He fished with my son when he first started Bass Fishung. Came within 4 ounces of winning the BASS college bracket last year and has finished in the top 10 in 50% of all the college tournaments he has entered.
    1999 Stratos 273 Vindicator 2013 Yamaha 150hp HPDI Vmax

3. Member
    Good luck to your friends! My son fished the 2010 FLW Nationals in Knoxville. The Classic up there brought a lot of great memories from Knoxville.

Anthony Vinston fishing for Auburn was in our club when he was active duty here at Ft. Campbell. Good guy
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

5. Member
    Also pulling for Nolan from WVU....good friend and just a flat out amazing fisherman