Can anyone link for St Clair June 22?

Looking desperately for a link. Myself and two buddies want to fish as Cos but we are down the list and afraid we arent all going to get in. Can anyone offer some help?
    -2016 Phoenix 721 250 Pro XS
    -Old Rig-2006 Triton TR-196 200HP Optimax

2. Member
    I bet Canada could write a good amount of tickets for people pre-fishing the couple days before when Bass season is still closed over there.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    I bet Canada could write a good amount of tickets for people pre-fishing the couple days before when Bass season is still closed over there.
    Yep!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    Just Dropshotting for Walleye officer... Of course I am kidding I don't even cross the Channel until the season opens up over there but if guys aren't being blatant and catching one after another it is a pretty tough rule to enforce...I wouldn't want to deal with it but some guys will be running around with their eye on their electronics for sure....Bad call on the BFL to start so early..

To the OP...From experience it is going to be tough to find a Boater link this late in the game...When I was fishing as a Co I would set my links up in the fall, and that wasn't always easy..Alot of boaters wait until the last minute to register. Historically in Michigan there has been little advantage for boaters to link...Co anglers usually outnumber boaters so the boaters wait until the deadline to see if they have anything going...but good luck maybe someone will pop up at the last minute...
    Last edited by brnzbaklvr; 06-06-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn