Any tall guys running the classic?

Since my pt20 basically split in half I’m thinking of getting into a classic. Need a better built boat. I fit in the boat but it’s a slight squeeze. Leg rubs on the control handle if I don’t hold my leg straight. I’m 6’3”. Have to tilt the steering wheel to second to last position to make it work. Want to know if any tall guys are running this boat and are happy with their decision.

2. Member
    I don't own a Classic. I own a PII. I am 6'4" and sat in both the Classic and PII while deciding which one to buy. The Classic had more console room then the PII. You should be fine in the Classic. I'm a little tight in the PII, but fit.
    Brad Krone

The Hot Foot does require more legroom.

4. Member
    I'm 6'6 and cant fit in any of the line up not even a jaguar or lynx reason I'm still in my current boat if the console was cut with arches where my knees are or if the complete console area had much more room the boat would work for me

5. Member
    same here i was really interested in a bass cat till i tried to sit in one . im 6'6 also

6. Member
    6'6" is tall in a truck!!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

7. Member
    I haven't sat in the boat in question.
    They are a tight squeeze, but I fit in a Cougar. With a Hotfoot.
    Shift lever must be all the way forward otherwise my knee hits the trim button on the shifter.
    No strait leg driving for me in any thing I have driven since a 1962 International Travell
    That was the first thing I looked at when looking at my boat. Do I fit. 6'6" also. with long legs and size 17 understanding..
    Dave

8. Member
    BassCat needs to come out with an adjustable console. I'm 6'5" and have trouble fitting in most anything. Wife and I test drove a Wrangler yesterday and my knees were on top of the steering wheel. Even sat in one of the new Jeep Gladiators and it was the same way. Guess I will stick with my F-150. Looked at the Classic last fall and loved the boat except for sitting behind the steering wheel, I just didn't fit. Sometimes it sucks being able to see over the crowd.

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

At 5'7", I fit just fine.

10. Member
    I fit right into my 2016 Laramie Ram Cummins lol, my Ranger Z521c has plenty of leg room also but I just love the jag and lynx

11. Member
    My wife is 4'11". Its entertaining to see her driving my PII with a Hot Foot!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs