power pole bracket

What bracket do I need for an Atlas Jackplate , 10" setback? Braced or not? Also, is the CM1 bow foot switch wired or wireless?
    Thanks

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    All c monster accessories are wireless, brackets are not jackplate specific they are more year, mak,e and model boat specific then jackplate specific. For example a Ranger with and atlas will use a different bracket then say a Bass cat with that same atlas. You can use the adapter plate finder on Power-pole.com or I can help you get the right bracket for your application.

Oh, didn't know that. It's a 2008 Triton TR21X HP with a 250 Sho.

Looked it up on the power pole website. Says PKD S-2-6. Is that correct?
    Thanks

5. Member
    Sounds right. Thats what i have on my triton. Even though mine is a 03.

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    yes Triton would be a S-2-6, same as all Rangers and one of the most common brackets used.

Thanks so much guys, really appreciate the help.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

One other question if you don't mind. Why do they have a braced/ unbraced bracket ?

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Braced brackets were designed for the more top heavy 10 foot blades. They are required for them, they are recommended for 8 foot blades however not necessary. Majority of our 8 foot blade sales are with unbraced brackets. I run unbraced with 8 foot blades myself. If you run big water great lakes, fork, okeechobee, etc.. on a consistant basis you may want the braced version.

IMG_0289.jpgThank you K & K. That helps to clear it up. Knew they had to be a logical reason. My pole is getting faded, is there a way to replace the black covers instead of having them repainted?

12. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    IMG_0289.jpgThank you K & K. That helps to clear it up. Knew they had to be a logical reason. My pole is getting faded, is there a way to replace the black covers instead of having them repainted?
    you can replace them by calling power pole and ordering new rails,( expensive) we could dip them ( expensive due to shipping costs back and forth), you could have them powdercoated ( less expensive) by a nearby powdercoater ( no shipping costs) or you have have them wrapped by a wrap shop locally.( least expensive ). some have even ordered wrap material and done it themselves with good results.

I have contacted PP on it but no word back yet. When you say rails, I assume you mean the black covers, correct. Can they be removed to have the work done or do I have to remove the complete pole? One other thing, is the logo painted on or a decal, couldn't really tell.
    Thanks & sorry for all the questions.

14. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I have contacted PP on it but no word back yet. When you say rails, I assume you mean the black covers, correct. Can they be removed to have the work done or do I have to remove the complete pole? One other thing, is the logo painted on or a decal, couldn't really tell.
    Thanks & sorry for all the questions.
    logo are decals The rails are what you are calling covers ( the correct name for them is rails) they can be removed from the pole without removing the pole yes. call powerpole you will have a answer in few min

OK thanks

Wow, you're right but expensive isn't the right word for it.........Well , selling it anyway.

17. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Wow, you're right but expensive isn't the right word for it.........Well , selling it anyway.