Livewell Question

I have 2019 Z21 and just want to make sure I am running my livewells correctly. So I catch a fish. I put the pumps on fill and leave on fill all tournament. Change to recirculate when I pull the boat from water or if I am in any marina that might have gas in the water. Is that correct?

That is what I do, in hotter months Ill put the recirc on Low so the oxgenators run. Unless you have the separate switch for the oxygenators.

U'll find other answers too on what works for them. But this has also worked for me for a long time with all of my Nitros.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    Just be careful running your pumps all day in tournaments for multi species. I catch smallmouth typically early morning and head back into warmer creeks by mid day. The smallmouth don't like warm water. Its a simple logistic to pay attention too but easy to forget.

Additionally, I notice the pumps sometimes flash red after moving from spot to spot which requires you to reset them.

4. Member
    OK thanks for the replies! Yes I have separate switch for oxgenators. I also noticed you are able to run the fill and recirculate at the same time. Don't know why you would do that but that's what made me think I might be doing something wrong.

5. Member
    Make sure you turn the fill off before getting on plane.

6. Member
    I run both all day on low timer and bump up recirculate to medium when they're over 4lbs

7. Member
    I added power bubbles bubbler for 50$.
    I'm up north where it's never hits 90deg. I can keep fish most days with little areate or recirc. they seem to face the bubbles and sit still.
    Nitro2023 triton allure 250 proxs
    Garmin marine
    prostaff

8. Member
    I always fill the livewell then put it on recirculate auto (timer). Once I hit about 6-7#'s of fish I will turn the recirc on manual (constant). I never run the livewell on fill all day pumping hot surface water in. This is in the South

9. Member
    I also read an article that sounds very logical- oxygenate when running between stops, then turn off. Recirc on low - use G juice too.