Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    Was the boat under warranty when the seat broke ?
    As far as the gel cracks in the splash well my 21 Xd got them after a few tears ran the boat 14 years never got worse , it's just a gel coat Crack yes I wish it wasn't there but it's cosmetic not to mention not really noticeable ..... I been around many boats gel cracks and a lot of boat company's do not warranty gel cracks...... I have seen transoms come apart on Champlain a new at the time Javelin and Champion I am talking pulling right out of the rub rail , saw a Charger Crack a nitro Crack both taking water in on Winni ..... and then the Bullet has cosmetic cracks in the splash well .... I will give you that some will , mine don't
    no 6 months out of warranty I believe when both seat backs broke. It was a problem with a lot of boats from that time period. I feel they should have fixed it.

Bullet is a good boat no doubt .

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    I don’t know if I responded to your earlier post when inquiring about cracks, but I can guarantee you my 08 21XD has none and it came from the factory with my 300xs. As far as the guys on this forum, if they say cracks or no cracks, they have nothing to hide. You can believe them. These stress cracks are cosmetic only and does not hurt the integrity of the transom/boat.
    Yes but tell that to someone your trying to sell the boat to.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    Yes but tell that to someone your trying to sell the boat to.
    Spend a couple of hundred with a gel guy before you sell then , I sold my last boat no problem with the gel cracks on the splash well looked like a piece of hair on there very minor ... boat before that never got them.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

Back in the day they used to crack right in front of the console on the top cap.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    Spend a couple of hundred with a gel guy before you sell then , I sold my last boat no problem with the gel cracks on the splash well looked like a piece of hair on there very minor ... boat before that never got them.
    True I need to find a gel guy around Atlanta that’s good

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    True I need to find a gel guy around Atlanta that’s good
    That's the hard part finding someone good , Greg aka Aspb lives in that area I bet he would know someone , when I switched trolling motors years ago I had to fill holes with flake and gel the holes when done you could not notice , it was red flake ... it's really not hard work.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12