Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Banned
    I chunk a 7” basstrik quite a bit. I’d really love to try a glide bait or two. Just no idea where to start on those.

2. Member
    I've tried a couple of soft swim baits with little to no success on my home lakes. I picked up a glide bait today. Gonna see if I can get some different results on it.

3. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    On the DS just get a couple of each size as they are inexpensive enough. Hard to beat the 6" Magdraft overall. Good size to start with and build confidence with.
    Pretty hard to find the DSs. I had to "go to Asia" for the bigger ones. Not my perfect colors but anxious to try them out. Only found one in 1oz and I think that one will work the best for fishing rockpiles in 12+ feet of water.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    Pretty hard to find the DSs. I had to "go to Asia" for the bigger ones. Not my perfect colors but anxious to try them out. Only found one in 1oz and I think that one will work the best for fishing rockpiles in 12+ feet of water.

We have more coming soon.

5. Member
    I have started throwing the S-Waver 168 recently in my lakes which are all pretty clear. 15+ feet of visibility. I didn't have confidence at first in it either. I would make a commitment to at least throw it for 30 minutes or so every trip. 1st catch was 2.8 spotted bass. I have a caught a lot of fish on it now but nothing bigger than that yet.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    I chunk a 7” basstrik quite a bit. I’d really love to try a glide bait or two. Just no idea where to start on those.
    River2sea S-Waver 168 color: light trout

7. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by znate80 View Post
    I have started throwing the S-Waver 168 recently in my lakes which are all pretty clear. 15+ feet of visibility. I didn't have confidence at first in it either. I would make a commitment to at least throw it for 30 minutes or so every trip. 1st catch was 2.8 spotted bass. I have a caught a lot of fish on it now but nothing bigger than that yet.
    I think you gotta put this in your hand and just throw it, throw it, and throw it some more. Be stubborn.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

8. Member
    Quick question how do you all store your swim baits ?
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

Had a good night yesterday on swim baits! Decided I was using one rod one bait.

10. Dogfish_Jones
    I just have started fishing them and had so so luck with them. I think I will gain the confidence in them to fish them more often. I did the same thing with the Ned Rig and it has became my Go to Lure.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234