Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2017 Bass Cat Caracal listed for sale soon

Bought the boat brand new in January from AquaTech Marine. It was leftover new stock. I absolutely love the boat but both my tournament partners have quit fishing and I am contemplating getting a new hobby myself. Send me a PM and I can get you more pictures. Thanks guys!

2017 Bass Cat Caracal

-Mercury 225 Pro Xs with 14 hours
    -5 year Platinum Warranty that began in January
    -Duel 10’ PowerPoles
    -Minn Kota Ultrex 36v 112lb
    -Bob’s Hydraulic jack plate in white
    -Lowrance Carbon 12 on console
    -Lowrance HDS 12 Gen 3 at bow
    -Point One Heading Sensor
    -3 in 1 Transducer
    -Hydrowave
    -Power Pole Covers
    -Chair and butt seat
    -Aurora Aqualon Cover
    -Security Alarm
    -Mercury Smart Craft Gauge
    -Spare Fury prop

-$55,900

2. Member
    Beautiful boat. But before quitting bass fishing as a hobby because you lost a couple fishing buddies, I would consider finding another fishing buddy... seriously. Unless you don't find fishing fun anymore.
    Brad Krone

3. Member
    I appreciate what your saying. I’ve definitely lost some passion. I think I’m going to take a big step back for a couple years and just fun fish. Maybe get a little tracker or something. I would greatly appreciate you guys spreading the word it’s virtually brand new. I’ve got some pretty sweet gear I can part with as a finders fee. Thanks!

4. Member
    I will spread the word. I saw that boat in person at Aqua Tech. It is sweet. It was just a little out of my price range.
    Brad Krone

5. Member
    I greatly appreciate it! I’ve made a ton of significant upgrades. I’m just trying to minimize my loss.

I'd rather fish by myself.

7. Member
    Nice looking rig. Once I move out of my PIV the Caracal is on my short list. I do have one question though, what is the measurement from the ground to the top of your power poles?
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710

Quote Originally Posted by opaleski View Post
    It does have it's advantages.....

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by opaleski View Post
    I fish by myself 90% of the time. I don't do tournaments. I like the solitude, but still appreciate the times that my wife or a buddy joins me. I would never want to be without my Cat. Craig, I think that you would regret trying to fun fish out of a small tin boat after having the rig that you now have.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

10. Member
    Finders Fee! I’ll give $500 and a NRX rod to whoever can sell this boat for me. Thanks!

11. Member
    I’d also be willing to sell the boat without the Power Poles and Lowrance electronics if anyone knows someone interested. Please pass the word. Thanks.

12. Member
    Why not just fun fish in this rig? Sounds like you already got it the way you want plus if you decide to jump back in the fray your already set with a hell of a rig. Just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by catdude28 View Post
    I fish by myself 90% of the time. I don't do tournaments. I like the solitude, but still appreciate the times that my wife or a buddy joins me. I would never want to be without my Cat. Craig, I think that you would regret trying to fun fish out of a small tin boat after having the rig that you now have.
    i agree but do understand the financial pressures of owning a premium boat. GLWS.

Me sure to list it in the BBC boats for sale section. I’ve sold 3 boats from that section of the board.

Nice rig. Good luck.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post
    Me sure to list it in the BBC boats for sale section. I’ve sold 3 boats from that section of the board.

Nice rig. Good luck.
    Exactly! That and craigslist... I wasted my money on my last one with boat trader! They put your listing down at the bottom unless you list it like its a same year model.
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

16. Member
    I appreciate it guys! I’ve got it all over craigslist and it’s listed on here. No bites yet but it’s not exactly buying season right now either. I’m dropping the price. Please spread the word.

17. Member
    Another price drop! I’m way in the hole now. What do I need to do to sell this nearly brand new beauty of a machine?

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigjc00 View Post
    Another price drop! I’m way in the hole now. What do I need to do to sell this nearly brand new beauty of a machine?
    take a boat and a bike in trade with cash on top?? LOL
    Last edited by mactlman; 07-25-2019 at 06:40 PM.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

You can also list it on the BCB owners board. Beautiful boat btw.
    Currently boatless but will always drive a Bass Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Craigjc00 View Post
    It’s not really the buying season right now. Plus, right or wrong, people might be turned off by the 225 vs a 250, and some people aren’t fans of the white poles and jack plate. Don’t get me wrong. It’s very clean and looks different with the white. It just might not be everyone’s cup of tea. If it was sitting for 2 years at the dealership before you bought it, you can pretty much think it could take a while for someone looking for the combo you have.
    2010 BassCat Puma FTD
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast