Cholesterol Clarity

I researched this book in the topic of high cholesterol levels. I find it interesting that a deeper look at actual cholesterol including small and large cholesterol particles. Tells us a lot more about our blood than doctors want to tell us or understand. HDL is the good cholesterol which should be at 40 or higher. LDL is the supposed bad cholesterol where it should be under 100. The keto clarity way of thinking is that number really doesn't matter on the LDL side yes the number is high due to large particle LDL cholesterol. This is the good cholesterol that helps Carrie good stuff around the body.

The real thing to look at is triglycerides and the triglyceride to HDL ratio. The thinking is this ratio should be down around 1 and even less is great.

Below is my most recent lipid panel. As you can see my LDL is a little bit high and I'm currently taking statin drugs. I'm considering discussing with my doctor and getting off this drug due to the harmful side effects and good cholesterol lowering issues. My ratio is just over 1. 55/46. After this panel my doctor cut my dosage in half due to HDL being a little low. Anyone else have experience with this or care to comment?

20190603_070415.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    My doctor has had no issues with my levels as it falls like your sample does high overall but the bad levels are below the recommendation.