Ultrex on 195TXW. Does the cover fit?

I thought I saw a thread at some point where someone had said their cover will not fit over the Ultrex given it’s size. If this is the case, has anyone came up with an clever solutions to make it work? I’m pulling the boat 8 hours north in a few weeks and ordered the Ultrex Friday.

2. Banned
    Mine would not fit. I need to either have it modified or a new cover made.

I have an Ulterra that extends out over the bow on my 195 TE. The cover would not fit so I went to an upholstry shop and had it modified. They cut the cover at the point of the TM where it was out over bow and sewed the same type material in forming a pocket that fit this area. This looks good and works very well. Your Ultrex probably hangs out over the bow the same way.
    2019 tracker 195 Tournament Edition
    Mercury 150hp 4 Stroke
    4 blade Trophy plus 13 3/4 x 23 SS
    Smartcraft Mercmonitor
    Vesselview Mobile
    Minn Kota Ulterra I-pilot Link W/mega SI
    Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega Chirp G3
    Humminbird Helix 10 SI Mega Chirp G4

4. Member
    No. Modification is definitely necessary

5. Member
    I was afraid of as much. Interestingly enough, I called Dowco to ask them if it would fit, they told me that NONE of the ratchet type covers they have (the ones Tracker sells their boats with) are supposed to work with the TM. She also told me that I am supposed to remove the TM completely before traveling with the cover on the boat.... I'll get right on that....

I had installed a quick release bracket on mine but that got old quick removing and installing the TM that is why I had my cover modified.
    2019 tracker 195 Tournament Edition
    Mercury 150hp 4 Stroke
    4 blade Trophy plus 13 3/4 x 23 SS
    Smartcraft Mercmonitor
    Vesselview Mobile
    Minn Kota Ulterra I-pilot Link W/mega SI
    Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega Chirp G3
    Humminbird Helix 10 SI Mega Chirp G4

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry W View Post
    I had installed a quick release bracket on mine but that got old quick removing and installing the TM that is why I had my cover modified.
    I may mount it and make sure it functions as it should and then remove it to make the 8 hour trip. But I am going to reach out to an upholstery shop today and see if it’s something they can handle.

8. Member
    I just got it on the boat and seeing this thread makes me laugh. This thing is HUGE. Im just going to unbolt it from the mount and lay it on the floor and throw the cover on.