Cooperman Update

Here is a bit of a NE Texas update as well as a Cooperman update.

On our way back home from our vacation at Lake Guntersville Alabama our daughter met us along the road and we picked up Cooper. Lake Guntersville was great, but this is all about Coop. He talked me into a fishing trip on the next day after my vacation. And today again as well. Somewhere in between we managed a trip to Lake Palestine too.

Fork as well as Palestine have received more water this year than we can remember in the past 20 years. They are both stained to muddy in the upper reaches of the lakes. Down by the dam the waters are quite clear. Lake Holbrook has been very clear this year compared to all the other lakes.

The water temps have been in the upper 70s to the mid 80s. Bass have been killing a spinner bait as well as a top water frog. Cooper loves his Ribbit frogs. He has been doing well with those as well.

Cooperman has been growing over the past year and he is about to be 12 (going on 20). He is just about ready to put down a spinning reel in general. He wanted to use a bait casting reel for the past few years. I introduced him to his first last year. Now, that is all he wants to use.

Here are some of the pics from those trips.

Better Luck Next Time !!!
    Jeff, and Rheba Johnson
    AND COOPER
    2009 BEE LINE 294 by Phoenix
    2009 150 MERC OPTIMAX

2. Member
    Jeff, Cooper is growing! Good to see he is still fishing!