Easy View Tackle System Feedback please

https://easyviewtackle.com/

Has anyone installed this system in a BassCat? Great idea, just want some feedback before I dive in....

2022 Basscat Puma STS
    2022 Merc 300

2021 Basscat Lynx
    2021 Merc 250

2019 Basscat Caracal
    2019 Merc 225

I tried them years ago and did not like them at all. If I was going to use a system similar I would use a cooks system from T&H marine

3. Member
    That’s what is in my boat and I love it. I put what I plan on using that day on the clips and it’s easy access all day. Bags never ever fall off either.

4. Member
    I installed them in my 1998 Jaguar and the stick on tape doesn't work when you are running in rough water. I had to use screws to ensure they stay in place and the bags will not hold up on the clips. Your lid supports will suffer if you add to many bags and you will have to install stronger ones. When the bags rip off the hangers you wil have to go to zip lock bags and good luck on trying to put that many bags on your lids as pictured.

5. Banned
    Just a little note.
    If the weight of the tackle is high the door actuator may not be able to hold the door open.

Not on a BassCat but my old Nitro. I started out trying to store my entire plastic inventory on the Easy View but it soon got over loaded. The bags will fall off if you put more than one bag on each clip...sometimes you can get by with two. I now keep most of my plastics in 3700 boxes and just keep the most used and odd ball stuff, like Elastech stuff that I don't want to mix in with the other stuff.
    Even loaded up the lids stay up but will close with a slam.
    IMG_2152.JPGIMG_2159.JPG
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

7. Banned
    In my opinion, mine alone. the best soft plastic storage system to use when you want fast access to your bag of baits is your pocket. For storage of bags of baits is a 8x6 insulated lunch box, with a strap. I can easily keep 20+ bags in it. Grab what I want and yes, put it in my pocket. Fastest access there is. Just thinking outside the box.