Flooring options

Really thinking hard of pulling the trigger on a AVX2080. However, the deal breaker is the flooring options. I will not have carpet in a boat. Every boat I’ve had has either had SeaDek or Hydroturf in it. Can you get a Vexus boat with SeaDek as the flooring? I know I could add it but if I’m spending the money I’d like for it to come that way from the factory. Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudgrappler View Post
    Really thinking hard of pulling the trigger on a AVX2080. However, the deal breaker is the flooring options. I will not have carpet in a boat. Every boat I’ve had has either had SeaDek or Hydroturf in it. Can you get a Vexus boat with SeaDek as the flooring? I know I could add it but if I’m spending the money I’d like for it to come that way from the factory. Thanks in advance.
    Yes, they offers polyurea flooring, do a custom build you'll see it. You can see what that looks like in the intercoastal model, it comes standard. It's a hard, but gritty flooring (for traction), easy to clean, etc. There is a thread, if you look around, about flooring and it also has some links to other colors (black or grey, in addition to the white I think). They all looked good for neutral flooring to me, they have a little speckle of another neutral color usually. It's a hard flooring, you may be able to install seadek on top of that, you might be able to get the dealer or a pro to do it so its clean.

3. Member
    I have a ranger cc boat, I spoke with Seadek about putting in over my polyurea floor and they said no problem, I was looking at around, $1500-1700 for the flooring and install.