Thread: Table Rock

Table Rock

Left Grand Lake (Where I fished Spavinaw 3 days) to Table Rock to fish 5 more to set a record 8 days in a row for me.
    Table Rock was in great condition. Very clear down lake. Only a few feet above normal.
    Dylan and I caught 35 on our best day.

Watching MLF today was amazing to see the numbers of fish they were catching.
    We need to bring our game up.
    Spots are aggressive, whites are starting to chase, Smallies fought hard, caught goggle eye, sunfish and one minnow. Not many largemouth but a few on 2 of the 5 days.
    compared to most oklahoma lakes right now, TR is definitely worth the drive.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearetta View Post
    Left Grand Lake (Where I fished Spavinaw 3 days) to Table Rock to fish 5 more to set a record 8 days in a row for me.
    Table Rock was in great condition. Very clear down lake. Only a few feet above normal.
    Dylan and I caught 35 on our best day.

Watching MLF today was amazing to see the numbers of fish they were catching.
    We need to bring our game up.
    Spots are aggressive, whites are starting to chase, Smallies fought hard, caught goggle eye, sunfish and one minnow. Not many largemouth but a few on 2 of the 5 days.
    compared to most oklahoma lakes right now, TR is definitely worth the drive.
    TrackerUser

Nice. How'd you do on Spavinaw?

4. Member
    Not bad. Top water on the east end in weeds was good early. 3 lbs. was biggest.