Question Single 8 ft Power Pole - Leaking in hull

Ok , looking for some help Z20 Pro Package with the single 8ft pole. I noticed when cleaning up there was some fluid in and around the reservoir. It appeared that the compression fitting for the blue hose was leaking.I cleaned it all up and tightened it up a bit and checked the black hose, dry as a bone. I even wrapped a blue shop towel to see it it was still leaking a there was some evidence of fluid on the towel but I'm sure that hose isn't the source. Stupid question can you teflon tape the fittings.

After each trip i've got to wipe up the fluid from the hull of the boat. It's not much but enough to wipe up. Any ideas what else could be the issue. First bass boat so i don't know if there is a common problem. Pole works fine, no fluid appears to leak when in use. Could it be a crack in the case. tighten the screws on the case itself ? Turning to the experts for ideas.

Thanks guys tight lines !

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    The reservoir could be leaking at the seam , however I would get a new ferrule and try that, cut the old one off just above it , be sure to make a clean straight cut slide nut back on hose slide new ferrule on , hold line straight and hand tighten nut. Finish with wrench till no threads are showing.