Baseball at starkVagas

MSU 11-6 but they didn't play sharp. Will have to get their game together or else. I have tickets for tma but I can only imagine the crowd on Saturday's game. Their pitching game was lacking a bit but Gordon came in and got it right! He is gonna go somewhere in the future! Pleasant temperatures at Noble Field today.

Yep didn’t play their best but got it done. They were hitting pretty well, but right at someone a lot of the time.

3. Member
    They will need number 15 to heat up soon. He is sort of in a lull at the moment. I will say though that he plays with more intensity than anyone I have watched in a long time. Even while in a bit of a slump he put his heart into every move. They can Look Out! When he does! Rowdy Jordan whose stats say he is the least powerful hitter on the team really puts some air into one yesterday. Great team and would be unstoppable if everyone is at their best.

Quote Originally Posted by rboren View Post
    They will need number 15 to heat up soon. He is sort of in a lull at the moment. I will say though that he plays with more intensity than anyone I have watched in a long time. Even while in a bit of a slump he put his heart into every move. They can Look Out! When he does! Rowdy Jordan whose stats say he is the least powerful hitter on the team really puts some air into one yesterday. Great team and would be unstoppable if everyone is at their best.
    Yep the last week of regular season Jake was right.400 hitting and is somewhere around .360 now. The rest of the team is picking it up some but you're right. When 15 gets it back going look out!