Where to fish this weekend?

With the rivers being a mess and all where's everyone fishing this weekend? I may head to the river anyways but the ramp situation is kind of a pain. Thought about Brushy Creek or checking out a completely new lake. Idk.

2. Member
    No local fishing for me this weekend or next week. Heading to Chequamegon Bay for a couple of days and then to the Hayward area to chase smallmouth. Can’t wait!

Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    No local fishing for me this weekend or next week. Heading to Chequamegon Bay for a couple of days and then to the Hayward area to chase smallmouth. Can’t wait!
    Nice! I have next week off and thought about going to Mille Lacs or Escanaba for a couple days. Such a long drive though.

4. Member
    Mille Lacs wouldn’t be a bad drive but Escanaba is a haul. Door County is another option but 7 hour drive. Sounds like the fish are just a bit behind schedule

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Bass Hunter View Post
    Nice! I have next week off and thought about going to Mille Lacs or Escanaba for a couple days. Such a long drive though.
    Not sure if ya ever check In-Depth Outdoors but they just posted a video of them on a river that drains into Bay De Noc. Caught some really nice fish

Nope never look at that. A flat bottom in those rivers could be killer.