Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Member
    Have read issues with charging lithiums below 32 degrees ... fact or fiction?
    Richard Viehe
    CRV Communications, Inc, President
    Authorized Bluewater LED Dealer
    Indpls., IN

Career Firefighter/Paramedic, Retired
    Carmel FD, IN

2020 Phoenix 21 PHX
    4 Stroke 250 Pro XS
    Console: Humminbird 12” Solix MSI G3, Garmin 126sv
    Bow: Humminbird 12” MEGA SI, Mega360, Garmin 122sv
    Livescope LVS34
    36V Ghost
    Dual 8' Blade Power Poles

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by km9e View Post
    Have read issues with charging lithiums below 32 degrees ... fact or fiction?
    It is recommended not to charge any Lifepo4 batteries when the internal battery temperature is below 32f, although if necessary they could be charged using a 1amp slow charge ,also sense they don't have to be charged right after using them you can wait until a warmertime to charge which only takes a few hours, can use a blanket or heating pad.
    We also have batteries with built-in heaters that comes on when charging if it's below freezing

Operating the batteries can be done down to -4 degrees
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    Thinking about going to Lion batteries. Had a Solix 15 MSI, Solix 12” MSI, & 10” Helix MSI which ran down a Northstar 31AGM. Have decided to drop 15” & go with 2 Solix 12” & 1 Solix 10” MSI on new 21PHX with Merc 4 stroke that will be coming in early April. Will the lion’s do any better over a 10 hr day? Looking for three 12v to allow use of tournament saver pro if necessary. Ultrex 112 with pilot link to Solix. Last do you recommend changing charger from 15x 4 dual pro to one of your chargers? That should answer most of my q’s
    Richard Viehe
    CRV Communications, Inc, President
    Authorized Bluewater LED Dealer
    Indpls., IN

Career Firefighter/Paramedic, Retired
    Carmel FD, IN

2020 Phoenix 21 PHX
    4 Stroke 250 Pro XS
    Console: Humminbird 12” Solix MSI G3, Garmin 126sv
    Bow: Humminbird 12” MEGA SI, Mega360, Garmin 122sv
    Livescope LVS34
    36V Ghost
    Dual 8' Blade Power Poles

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by km9e View Post
    Thinking about going to Lion batteries. Had a Solix 15 MSI, Solix 12” MSI, & 10” Helix MSI which ran down a Northstar 31AGM. Have decided to drop 15” & go with 2 Solix 12” & 1 Solix 10” MSI on new 21PHX with Merc 4 stroke that will be coming in early April. Will the lion’s do any better over a 10 hr day? Looking for three 12v to allow use of tournament saver pro if necessary. Ultrex 112 with pilot link to Solix. Last do you recommend changing charger from 15x 4 dual pro to one of your chargers? That should answer most of my q’s
    You Will not drain the 125ah Ionic running a mercury 4s, if you do any riding at all inbetwen it will stay charged to a very high capacity. But if you fish all day with outstarting the motor it will still out perform the 31 Agm North star
    although the 50ah Will be sufficient for most people with 36v ultrex you can not use the tournament saver pro with them, but for that situation we have the onboard lithium emergency start
    If you choose to go with the 100ah, no worries about anything, you will not run them down and can jump start from them
    You can't use a factory dualpro charger, if you are ordering a boat you can do a charger delete
    I can sell you a dual pro lithium charger 4x10 but now that we have the IONIC charger I would recommend it at the top of the list
    It's designed for the best possible charge on the IONIC batteries, weighing 20lb less than the ps4 and priced right
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

5. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    The DualPro SS3 and SS4, PS3 and PS4 will all work if you send them to dual pro and have the NaNo profile installed, $20 per bank plus shipping
    the MinnKota Precision chargers set on AGM
    the NOCO Genius Gen3 and Gen4

all these will charge to 100%
    So Andy... You may recall that my charger is the Dual Pro Eagle Performance Series 36/20 (Piggy Back)
    Will it convert?
    As of now, I'm running 3 27 trollers (works good but could use more) & same as Haus, 2 31's parallel. (X2/Duracell)
    That Livescope is a killer.

Also NEED a guarantee on cold weather starts with Ionics. I haven't read every post in this thread. Sorry if that has already been addressed.
    Please pm a price on the largest Crankin Battery, and 3 100ah Trollers & possibly best charger,
    Thanks

Edit: Andy, apparently we have messaged about this & I thought it was on the K2s. Please pm price requested with best charger. In the meantime I will contact Dual Pro about my charger.
    Last edited by Fidgetcranker; 03-17-2020 at 07:48 AM.

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    So Andy... You may recall that my charger is the Dual Pro Eagle Performance Series 36/20 (Piggy Back)
    Will it convert?
    As of now, I'm running 3 27 trollers (works good but could use more) & same as Haus, 2 31's parallel. (X2/Duracell)
    That Livescope is a killer.

Also NEED a guarantee on cold weather starts with Ionics. I haven't read every post in this thread. Sorry if that has already been addressed.
    Please pm a price on the largest Crankin Battery, and 3 100ah Trollers & possibly best charger,
    Thanks

Edit: Andy, apparently we have messaged about this & I thought it was on the K2s. Please pm price requested with best charger. In the meantime I will contact Dual Pro about my charger.
    will do
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    Can you jump the Ionic with a NOCO GB40?

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywake View Post
    Can you jump the Ionic with a NOCO GB40?
    yes you can use the GB-40, keep in mind the gb-40 needs to detect 2v from the battery to jump start so if the battery is in sleep mode you will need to use the manual over ride

Low Voltage Batteries & Manual Override.
    The GB40 is designed to jump start 12-volt lead-acid batteries down to 2-volts. If your battery is below 2-volts, the Boost LED will be "Off". This is an indication that the GB40
    can not detect a battery. If you need to jump start a battery below 2-volts there is a Manual Override feature, which allows you to force "On" the jump start function
    info@drewcraft.com

9. Member
    Could I get a price on three of the 50ah batteries and also a 4 bank ionic charger if that’s what you recommend. Any first responder Ḋiscounts?? Thanks

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaino View Post
    Could I get a price on three of the 50ah batteries and also a 4 bank ionic charger if that’s what you recommend. Any first responder Ḋiscounts?? Thanks
    Message sent
    info@drewcraft.com

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    info@drewcraft.com

12. Member
    Basscat Pantera 2

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I see your . you must have been thinking about some lithium batteries

let me know if I can Help
    info@drewcraft.com

I am looking at (2) 100ah for a 24 volt Fortrex. Is there any difference, other than case size, of the 27 vs 31 batteries which are both 100ah?

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tlf1058 View Post
    I am looking at (2) 100ah for a 24 volt Fortrex. Is there any difference, other than case size, of the 27 vs 31 batteries which are both 100ah?
    same battery as far as cells, the 31 now has the same BMS as the 125ah so it can be used as a starting battery, the 27 has a rope handle and cost a few $ more
    the 31 will fit most all 27 battery trays, its only 12" x 6" at the bottom
    info@drewcraft.com

Thanks Drewtick.... Sending you PM

17. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tlf1058 View Post
    Thanks Drewtick.... Sending you PM

replied
    info@drewcraft.com

18. Member
    Well after ordering 3 iconic 100AH from Drewtick, very impressed! Had boat issues 4 weeks ago and dropped the boat off with batteries at 45%. Picked up with 40% yesterday, plugged in the boat for 5 hours and left the house with em at 90%, fished a tourney on the upper Mississippi River today and only used 13% of the batteries.

thanks drew for the help and awesome service on getting things set up!

19. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ-Rohlf View Post
    Well after ordering 3 iconic 100AH from Drewtick, very impressed! Had boat issues 4 weeks ago and dropped the boat off with batteries at 45%. Picked up with 40% yesterday, plugged in the boat for 5 hours and left the house with em at 90%, fished a tourney on the upper Mississippi River today and only used 13% of the batteries.

thanks drew for the help and awesome service on getting things set up!
    Great to hear they are serving you well
    info@drewcraft.com

What's the latest on 2 50Ah batteries for Fortrex 80? Do they hold up to tx fishing a full 8hr day? I currently use Cabelas AGM 31 but have never ran them dead. What BBC price for 2 of those vs 2 of the 100Ah. Will a 3 bank dual pro from around 2008 charge them?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast