1. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    PM sent
    It's not there

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    It's not there

sorry by box was full again and not sending
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Moderator
    Would the 50ah batteries last a tournament day with a 21' Skeeter and an 112 Ultrex? If so how much for 3 ? I'm running Interstate 29's now.

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plbass View Post
    Would the 50ah batteries last a tournament day with a 21' Skeeter and an 112 Ultrex? If so how much for 3 ? I'm running Interstate 29's now.
    there are a lot of guys running 50s and the 112 but everyone has there fishing style and the 100s may be better for some. my self I run the 50ah just because I wanted to see just what they would do, I fish 9 to 10 hour tournaments with a 105 Motorguide and I have yet to get them below 80%
    this was 10 hours yesterday
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    So to revisit this, has anyone went with 2-50a on a 24v TM? Looking for those “real world” numbers.

Thanks, Terry

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trrydev35 View Post
    So to revisit this, has anyone went with 2-50a on a 24v TM? Looking for those “real world” numbers.

Thanks, Terry

we will so know a lot more, I sold at least 10 pairs for 24v systems that will ship this week, also have a young friend thats running a set, he never gets off the TM, I dont think he knows how to fish plastic, it cast and crank all day, he has got them down just below 50% but thats it, some days at 65%
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    That’s exactly what I’m hoping to hear about. Please keep us posted. I hoping to go with a 24v system with a charger. Waiting if it 50a or go to 100. Never have gone 2 days without a charge. I fish, put it away and plug it in. I think having the battery meter app would end up being priceless! Thanks Drew

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Lots of Guys receiving there new batteries this week and all posting with excitement, we have also been very pleased to hear how good the 50ah batteries are performing even on a 24v system, as of today we now have a 50ah single 24V battery instock, same size as one small battery and has all the same features as the other Ionics batteries.

info@drewcraft.com

9. Member
    Would my standard Dual Pro charger work? Or do I need to upgrade? I only want to replace my 3 trolling Batts.

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockYScouT View Post
    Would my standard Dual Pro charger work? Or do I need to upgrade? I only want to replace my 3 trolling Batts.
    the Dual Pro Delta Volt profile isn't good for Lithium Batteries, Dual Pro was Reprogramming existing dual pro chargers to support lithium but they are going to stop doing that soon.due to the recent demand for reprogramming. this slows down production and turnaround time for warranty work, you may still be able to get it done before that stops but they suggested that its better to purchase a new LITH version and sale exiting chargers and the offer suggested priced on used chargers.
    I have excellent prices on Dual Pro and some other options if you are interested in a quote on a package.
    info@drewcraft.com

11. Member
    Drew, can you message the info on the 24V 50Ah. I may go with that instead of the 2-12V batteries.

Thanks
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

12. Member
    Is one battery sufficient on a 24V system? Or is it going to require 2 for fishing all day?

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brnwllms1055 View Post
    Is one battery sufficient on a 24V system? Or is it going to require 2 for fishing all day?
    depends on who is fishing I guess, there are some running 2 12v50ah which is still 24v50ah this is just all squeezed into one 31 series case
    the specs are basically the same, there are guys on here running 2 12v50s that can comment on how they are doing for them.
    2 12v 100s would be the same as 2 24v50

I would look at do you fish current?
    do you spot lock all day or fish grass
    what are you running now and how are they holding up for you?
    info@drewcraft.com

14. Member
    I am currently running 2 Optima group 31 blue tops for trolling. I fish grass some when the opportunity presents itself. probably less than 15-20 times a year. I don't fish a ton of current, but do fish some moderate wind at times. I'm just trying to figure out how to cut some weight without breaking the bank to badly.lol

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brnwllms1055 View Post
    I am currently running 2 Optima group 31 blue tops for trolling. I fish grass some when the opportunity presents itself. probably less than 15-20 times a year. I don't fish a ton of current, but do fish some moderate wind at times. I'm just trying to figure out how to cut some weight without breaking the bank to badly.lol
    the 50ah are a close running with the bluetop 31 in run time, the 31BT rate 75ah but the use a 20h rate, and those batteries cant be fully discharged, at 60 to 70% they are dead and most lead wet cells are dead at 50%
    with the ionic you can discharge to 99%, thats whey the discharge rate is at 100%
    the optima weighs 59.8lb and the 50ah ionics weigh 16.5
    info@drewcraft.com

I am looking forward to testing my new Icons as soon as I get back from vacation. Thanks Drew.

17. Member
    What is the draw back for using a good size 36v lithium battery vs 3 12v for trolling?

18. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofsightpdr View Post
    What is the draw back for using a good size 36v lithium battery vs 3 12v for trolling?
    for most tournament fisherman the 36v batterys available not brand specific would require 2 , most of them are available in 30ah and 40ah, second you will need a 36v charger, and I guess price would be a large factor.
    info@drewcraft.com

19. Roachboat
    PM price for 3- 50’s with shipping. Price TYD. Thanks

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roachboat View Post
    PM price for 3- 50’s with shipping. Price TYD. Thanks
    Can I get the same price please. What about a charger? I currently have the sportsman 4 bank.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast