Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    .double post
    ..........phoenix-boatsgrs2.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5by3 View Post
    Will a minnkota precision 10 amp charger work with these batteries?
    yes set on agm
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    All Buttoned up

Clean!

4. Member
    What would 3 of those batteries run?

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver65 View Post
    What would 3 of those batteries run?
    sent you a PM
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    Can you pm me a price also?

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    on the way
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Member
    Can you PM me a price on the 125ah and 2 of the 50ahs? Will the sportsman charger that came in my 919 work for these?
    TACKLE WHORE!

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hasetak View Post
    Can you PM me a price on the 125ah and 2 of the 50ahs? Will the sportsman charger that came in my 919 work for these?
    yep sent:
    info@drewcraft.com

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    The DualPro SS3 and SS4, PS3 and PS4 will all work if you send them to dual pro and have the NaNo profile installed, $20 per bank plus shipping
    the MinnKota Precision chargers set on AGM
    the NOCO Genius Gen3 and Gen4

all these will charge to 100%
    info@drewcraft.com

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    50ah Lithium with a 24v trolling motor?

I have had a lot of inquires about running 50ah lithium's and a 24v 80lb trolling motor, I have no personal experience with this.
    the distributor for Ionic says they have sold them in pairs and have had no complaints and they may be more than enough for an average fishing day. I also sell K2 Energy lithium and they always recommended to use larger batteries on a 24v system, my self and friends all run 50ah on 36v 105-112lb trolling motors and have yet to get them below 50% in a 10 hour tournament. the guys running 2 100ah on 24v say they can go 2 or 3 days with out charging.

by best comparison is if you run 27 series wet cell and are able to get through the day, a pair of 50ah lithium and defiantly out preform the 27s

if any of you are running 50ah with a 24v in any brand it would be helpful to know your experience,
    info@drewcraft.com

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    50ah Lithium with a 24v trolling motor?

I have had a lot of inquires about running 50ah lithium's and a 24v 80lb trolling motor, I have no personal experience with this.
    the distributor for Ionic says they have sold them in pairs and have had no complaints and they may be more than enough for an average fishing day. I also sell K2 Energy lithium and they always recommended to use larger batteries on a 24v system, my self and friends all run 50ah on 36v 105-112lb trolling motors and have yet to get them below 50% in a 10 hour tournament. the guys running 2 100ah on 24v say they can go 2 or 3 days with out charging.

by best comparison is if you run 27 series wet cell and are able to get through the day, a pair of 50ah lithium and defiantly out preform the 27s

if any of you are running 50ah with a 24v in any brand it would be helpful to know your experience,
    considering I am one of the ones asking about the 50ah on a 24v system...

If it turned out to be not enough would there be any reason I couldn’t buy 1 more 50ah down the road and run it parallel to one of the other TM batteries just to increase reserve capacity if necessary?

Also I lease my AGMs plugged in and in float 24/7 any reason not to do that with lithiums?

Whats the warranty on these things too? I know they say life is 10+ years but I’d still like to know how much the company will stand behind them.
    Last edited by hasetak; 06-06-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    TACKLE WHORE!

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hasetak View Post
    considering I am one of the ones asking about the 50ah on a 24v system...

If it turned out to be not enough would there be any reason I couldn’t buy 1 more 50ah down the road and run it parallel to one of the other TM batteries just to increase reserve capacity if necessary?

Also I lease my AGMs plugged in and in float 24/7 any reason not to do that with lithiums?
    I would not connect just one in parallel thats in series with another, it would drain the other single battery, you can parallel 2 in series with 2 more on parallel but 2 100ah would be less expensive .
    you could switch to a 36v
    I would love to have you try the 50ah but I want to be sure you get what will fit your needs

I do have 3 48ah K2s only 6 months old im going to be selling, im considering having a guy in my club run them for a day in a tournament with his 80lb ultrex
    maybe we will get some info back from others who have tried 50s on a 24v

you can leave them plugged in with out damage but it isn't necessary, these batteries can sit for up to 6 months and be charged in a very short time but its fine to leave them hooked up and any of the smart chargers
    info@drewcraft.com

14. Member
    That looks good! Could you send me the price for 3 50ah and what the price would be for 3 100ah. I just want to witch out the trolling motor batteries for now. My X2starting battery is brand new. I have the same noco charger as you.

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    That X2 has been a beast and done me good. defiantly had to wench it out literally. guess I will hook a buddy up with it, or sink a jon boat.
    2019-05-29 21.10.15.jpg 2019-05-29 21.11.25.jpg
    info@drewcraft.com

16. Member
    Sooo tempted!

17. Member
    Can I get a price for 3 of them for a 36v system, Thanks
    2013 920 XP
    250 Pro XS, HDS 8's
    Twin blades, 12" Bobs action jack

18. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    I need a price on 3 of the biggest for trollers that will hold up to my 36v, 112 Ultrex. Price on both brands please, K2's & Ionic's
    I'm running 3 Duracell agm group 27's now and yet to drain them on a full day.
    Like Haus, I just added a Duracell 31 to a new X2 parallel due to my graphs... 3 hds', 2-12's...1-9" and a 12" Garmin livescope. The Garmin needs full power all day or it poops out on me, and/or kills my crankin for the sho and have to use jump switch. Thanks!

19. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    I need a price on 3 of the biggest for trollers that will hold up to my 36v, 112 Ultrex. Price on both brands please, K2's & Ionic's
    I'm running 3 Duracell agm group 27's now and yet to drain them on a full day.
    Like Haus, I just added a Duracell 31 to a new X2 parallel due to my graphs... 3 hds', 2-12's...1-9" and a 12" Garmin livescope. The Garmin needs full power all day or it poops out on me, and/or kills my crankin for the sho and have to use jump switch. Thanks!

PM sent
    info@drewcraft.com

20. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate835 View Post
    Can I get a price for 3 of them for a 36v system, Thanks
    PM sent
    info@drewcraft.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast