June trip to Woodbury MN need help

I will be in Woodbury Mn for a franchise class in June for 2 weeks. Looking to charter a half day trip with a reputable charter. Like to possibly catch my 1st walleye. I will be flying in and out and wont have any of my gear. Any advise is appreciated. Looking for trip june 15 or 16 possibly. Will be in class rest of week

You might have better luck posting on this forum: https://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/community/forums/

Unfortunately, you don't have much time to line something up and a lot of guides may be booked.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

3. Member
    For walleye, I would start contacting guides on the Mississippi and St Croix rivers. Google should point you in the right direction. If the water ever gets under control, mid June is usually a great time for walleyes on the river.

We've been at or above flood stage for about 2 months now, and i'm sure these guys are hurting for clients.

Thx

5. Member
    I don't see many boats on Pool 2 or the Croix this spring.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabela10 View Post
    I don't see many boats on Pool 2 or the Croix this spring.
    From what i've seen, all the public accesses on the lower end of 2 are still closed, a few of the private ramps aren't letting people out. On the Croix I believe it's been no wake for some time...I could be wrong on that...I don't go there.