Thread: Lre I.D's

Lure I.D's

Help with these? The red and white looks like a Wood Mfg surface spot tail? But; no spot?? Thanks

Last edited by Cruiser; 05-28-2019 at 03:28 PM.

2. Member
    Bottom left looks like a whopper stopper hellraiser.

3. Member
    Top one is a True Temper Speed Shad. Darren is correct on the Hellraiser.

4. Member
    lower right looks like some L & S Mirrolure. I have the TT speed shad in that color...
    Wave Therapy

5. Member
    Lower right is a Guidebrod bait ,don't recall it's name
    In God WE Trust

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlBasser View Post
    Lower right is a Guidebrod bait ,don't recall it's name
    will check that out; there were 3 of the Gudebrod Trouble Makers in the same box

7. Member
    I collect the smallest size of Guidebrod lures

FB_IMG_1482973624609.jpg
    In God WE Trust

8. Member
    Mr. Robert-is there anything you don't collect...lol? I've been meaning to tell you that I almost scored you one of the Bill Lewis advertising lures the other day. Saw one in a group of lures for sale on one of the local marketplace fb sites. Called the guy and he said he had 2 of the 3 boxes left so I told him not to sell them until I got there...just knowing a collector had bought the one box I really wanted. The guy had sold the one box I really wanted, but apparently the guy who bought them wasn't a collector, just a young guy who liked to fish. They couldn't remember the guy's name or find how to get hold of him. I'll make another run at the guy to try and track him down and see if I can get it for you...but it looks like a long shot at this point. But I at least was able to buy the other 2 boxes + another box he hadn't listed yet. Only noteworthy lure in the ones I did buy was a "mistake" Norman DLN that I had no idea Norman had ever made. Thought it might be worth something, but according to Bill Bailey it isn't worth but $3-5. Story of my life.

But if you or anyone else reading this want any Ol' Fireballs, that guy is selling off his extras. They will probably be market value, but who knows. And not sure if he will ship or not, but I will gladly make the 1 1/2 drive and do the deal and ship it to you or anyone else I know well enough to do so. From what I saw, they are all new and in the plastic "medicine bottle" they came in and think they all had the original paper with them. But I will put anyone in contact with him. Very nice gentleman and you can make the deal and I will make the drive and handle the shipping.