New to me 99 203

Happy Memorial Day Weekend,

I wanted to take a moment to say hello to some fellow Champ owners. I bought my 203 last April and I'm finally getting around to posting.

My brother owns a 89 Champ 201 (I believe it's a 201) and she is still going strong to this day and looks nicer then a lot of newer boats we see on the water in our opinion.

I have fished in a lot of different bass boats throughout the years, and I came to the conclusion, there is absolutely nothing that rides like a Champion!

I knew when the day came, I wanted my first bass boat to be a Champion. Well, last year around April this 203 came up for sale, and it was love at first sight. lolol.

Lets just say, the wife needed no convincing with the yellow coloring on the boat due to her being an LSU alumni and she was 100% on *board* with the purchase. I'm blessed to have a day off during the week when nobody is on the water and that is our time to relax, enjoy each other's company and get some fishing in.

I can not take credit for the color scheme, the previous owner's favorite color was yellow, and apparently so is mine now! Where you see the black and yellow wrap on her is a beautiful navy blue with metallic. I figured I would keep the wrap on her for now, besides it fairly new and keeps the original color protected.

She is pushed by a 225 and is it plenty fast, rarely do I push her (except when my brother and I are at Rayburn Big Splash and we think we have an exact 5.00..lololol....more like 5.1ish). I think I might be the only 37 year old that likes to cruise, enjoy the fresh air and enjoy the scenery instead of going fast.

Again, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and say I am a proud owner of a new to me 99 Champion.

Joseph
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LuvMyChamp; 05-26-2019 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Spelling

Welcome, and HELLO!!! Sweet looking ride there, ain't nothing wrong with that color scheme, different but cool, sorry to say im not a LSU (except when they play Alabama sucktide) my 1rst boat was also a Champ... a needle in the haystack 2000 202tournament edition and she is high my the ladder behind God my daughter and wife... but she takes care of me everytime i turn the key

3. Member
    Nice Champ! Georgetown, here. Maybe I'll see you on the water? I'll be the 51yr old flying by WTFO.

IMG_7646.jpeg
    Lake&Bay Boca
    SHO

4. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Congratulations on getting your Champ!!! Very glad you joined us....we have a great group here!!

5. Member
    Thanks everyone!

Kcg....sucktide is right! Lolol

Clark, I’ve actually seen that good looking boat on gtown!

Lea, thank you Ma’am, I will def be asking question’s.
    Last edited by LuvMyChamp; 05-28-2019 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Foot in Mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyChamp View Post
    Thanks everyone!

Kcg....sucktide is right! Lolol

Clark, I’ve actually seen that good looking boat on gtown!

Lea, thank you Sir, I will def be asking question’s.
    FYI Lea is a she, other wise known as Mom on here.

Good looking rig congrats

2009 ELITE 210

8. Member
    Congrats Joseph, Great looking Camp!
    2007 Champ 210
    Codename: APOLLONIA
    Dominant Color: Purple
    250 Merc Pro XS, 24 pitch Bravo 1, 4 blade prop. 10 inch Hydro Jackplate by "Bobs"
    MOTO: "The Next Cast is the BIG ONE"!

9. Member
    Congrats, welcome aboard.