Question BCB prop input for BRAVO 1 and Fury 4 Blade

BCB - I am running heavier load with 4 batteries, Fortrex and 2 Talons on my 2011 Puma FTD
    with tournament partner, wells full my 25 Fury 3 worked by Ronnie G works acceptable in Spring time. Mainly focused on holeshot. Now that summer time is here we’ll see how it goes. I am sure with using the Hyd jp raised and then lowered after down it will be good.

I put my 26 Tempest Plus A45 up for sale and need to get a backup prop.

Interested in what your testing shows by Brands for an out of box 4 blade and if testing included heavier loads.

I believe you aren’t a fan of 4 blade but for unique applications (rivers, humidity, loaded) I wondered if you see better performance with a Bravo 1, Bravo 1 XS or Fury 4. Looking at going to 24 pitch Fury or Bravo 25 or 26 since I am hitting 5800 with the 25 pitch 3 blade and with the humidity that will likely decrease. Not a prop junkie so don’t know the know “ Bravo blade flex and stern lift” vs Fury stiffer performance results” Not worried about throwing blades.

(Ps- will be lighter load as switching to summer BPS store on board.

Thanks for your advice

2. Member
    Everything I'm hearing is the bravo!

3. Banned
    I love this prop. I have a 98 Jag and fish at 6k feet. I had a 25 fury on it but it wouldnt get on plane for nothing at 6k feet. So I went with the Bravo 1 xs with no plugs. She jumps out of the hole now and the mid range punch is pretty awesome! You'll like that prop.

4. Member
    I am interested if the Stern lift is something that makes a difference between Bravo and Fury and if a Puma will benefit from it.

5. Member
    It should lift it good I ran one on my 920 Phoenix and it really had too much for that boat.
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO