Manual Bilge / Water leaks

Hello all,

Need some assistance on an issue at hand. My dads 920 has been taking in water ever since he's had it. So today we decided to tackle that issue. Finding water leaking in at both rub rail caps, both tie down hooks, depth finder bracket screws, and a few rivets from the serial number tags. While doing so the auto bilge has always worked but the manual switch bilge never has since he's had it. So come to find out it isn't even plugged in and we can't find another plug anywhere. It's almost like it wasn't ran. So what we are wondering is if anyone else has come across an issue where the manual bilge isn't connected/setup properly. The auto bilge works fine but we have always wanted to get the manual one working just in case.

Thanks for any info

2. Member
    I have a 2017 phoenix phx 21. I notice on the bilge switch I can't turn it to auto, so I assume it will work? There is a small red light indicator that I never see on. I can turn the switch to manual and can hear the pump run. Should the red indicator light be on when the panel is powered up or just when the pump might run? My boat seems to be dry inside the bilge no leaks.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcbasser 52 View Post
    I have a 2017 phoenix phx 21. I notice on the bilge switch I can't turn it to auto, so I assume it will work? There is a small red light indicator that I never see on. I can turn the switch to manual and can hear the pump run. Should the red indicator light be on when the panel is powered up or just when the pump might run? My boat seems to be dry inside the bilge no leaks.
    It still has auto. Its wired straight to the battery for that part. I think the red light will come on if the auto bilge kicks itself on

4. Member
    Yeah for my dads he has two bilges. 1 that is an auto one with no actual switch. And then there is another bilge down there but there is no harness coming from the manual switch by the console that would plug into the 2nd bilge.