Thread: Live Well Light

Live Well Light

I added a live well light to my 2012 Stratos 189 VLO. I do a little bit of night fishing or sometimes get home late with a mess of crappie to clean and always have a flashlight in my mouth trying to grab fish in the live well. Pretty aggravating to say the least! A friend of mine has been using these waterproof lights when camping. I figured I would buy a few of them and find different uses for them. I had to cut a notch out in my live well divider and used 3M tie strap mounts on the back of the light. I had to drill two 3/16 holes in the lid around the live well top to zip tie it too. Worked great. I can change the colors if I want with the remote and the batteries last forever. Pretty cheap addition to the boat with no wiring involved. Hope this helps some others out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools