Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    congrats

2. Member
    Well, the lake is getting back up where you will have trouble getting under the bridge again. That’s just awesome! I can’t buy a bite on the main lake side and won’t be able to get under this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by 201pro View Post
    Well, the lake is getting back up where you will have trouble getting under the bridge again. That’s just awesome! I can’t buy a bite on the main lake side and won’t be able to get under this weekend.
    I came off the water at 8 last night after fishing through the monsoon that hit the lake in the late afternoon. You're right, you won't be getting under the bridge cause I tried before I loaded up and couldn't and it's rising. Will be an interesting weekend with everyone on the main body.

4. Member
    Why are they not pulling it? I thought the corp agreed to start letting more water out?

5. Member
    Why not pullin Patoka? They had couple inches of rain last rain. Wabash is up, White River is up. They are pullin Monroe, Cat and Mansfield and Patoka is always last. They are letting out 248 cfs today, yesterday was 24 cfs so they have started finally alittle.

6. Banned
    Should have been a very successful spawn up there this year with all the water. Fry have plenty of cover to survive in. That’s always a good thing

7. Member
    They must have read this post yesterday, because yesterday afternoon, they quit pulling and let it go back up a little.

8. Member
    With more rain in the forecast starting tomorrow and pretty much everyday next week it should once again get real interesting...........

9. Member
    My concern when fishing it like this is if I do get under in the morning can I get back in the afternoon. One year I had to let some water in the bilge and it was a tight fit.

10. bullyfish
    Way to go Tom at the Dead Sea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12