CL Find: Gambler 22DC 250 Pro XS

Found this on CL (Lake Hartwell)...

Gambler 22DC 1998. 2012 Mercury Pro XS. 354 hours. Garage stored. Hummingbird 1199 & 999 with lake maps. 1199 is on the bow with a 360 ping transducer and a Hydro wave. 2 8 foot Power Poles. Stereo. 36 volt motor guide. Gambler Trailer. No trades not responding to emails or texts. To much spam. Firm on price to much electronics $ on the boat. Asking 22k...

00707_6YcRIhbgLeh_1200x900.jpg00N0N_4C5mY2s2kUV_1200x900.jpg00o0o_bXmQ7vnoT8D_1200x900.jpg00E0E_hgewZEhTShx_1200x900.jpg00U0U_5A9NAL7igEt_1200x900.jpg

sweet boat...
    however thats the PRE- Trim tab age, and will be very hard to prop that boat for top end...
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

3. Member
    Jeff.....come into the light........you know you want a G-boat!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by low slung cruiser View Post
    sweet boat...
    however thats the PRE- Trim tab age, and will be very hard to prop that boat for top end...
    Tabs can still be added but they wont be recessed into the boat. We've done a few at our dealership.

Lol...I heard your new boat is VERY nice...Congrats!

6. Member
    Thank you brother....two and a half years of looking. Like trying to find a Unicorn. If my boy in NC ever lets his single console go I'll give you first crack at this one. Lets hook up soon for a ride...As soon as I get it propped right you can run it...If you buy a Sterling I bet ya'll will break your trend and keep it for more then 6 months. LOL. I've been running the 2100 for 12 years and its going to take me few months at least to even get serious about thinking of selling it. You know that Nitro KVD commercial when he says " I can run any boat I want and I choose Nitro"? Well, G Boat owners say that and mean it WITHOUT the incentive of the 500K check. Hope y'all wear them out Saturday. I may be up there but not fishing....I'm looking to buy 100 pounds of crayfish and put them in an air boat gas tank.

For sure...We would definitely be interested if you decide to get the single console in NC!

Lol...The Gamblers are growing on me. Very sharp rigs and definitely not "cookie cutter" boats. The only cool thing about our Triton is the 300R. You are welcome to take a spin in it. We only have 4 hours on it currently and are still playing around with props but I think you would be surprised by the top end speed of the 21 TRX/300R combo...

Put some of those crayfish on my brush piles for me!

8. Member
    Mmmmm.... 2012 Mercury. Gotta Gen 2 Wingmaster/torque master gear case.... Best I can remember Gen2 gear case didn't hit the market until ~2014-15. Merc. cautions against replacing Gen1 with Gen2.
    Legacy electronics. 22k... seems a tad high.... Talkin' a 21 year old boat....