Thread: St Clair Ramps

St Clair Ramps

Are all the ramps open currently? I usually put in at 9 mile. And what’s the water clarity? Coming up in the morning. Thanks for the help in advance!

Last I heard 9 mile was open but the dock are underwater

Info is a week old
    "The handicapped angler"

3. Member
    Been launching out of crocker since last sat. Ramp is in good shape with all ramps open. Hope you do better than we did. Was a terrible week for waves and fishing. Been going there for 9 years and this was the worst fishing and conditions we have ever experienced. I think it is over with and i hope the fishing picks up. It wasnt just us. Everyone was struggling. Mile roads were murky with a a few foot of visibility early in the week but a good southerly breeze blew the stained water up to metropark area. It was really bad easterly winds yesterday and we couldnt get out yesterday. I thing the mile roads should be clear. Good luck. Most of our fish came on chart swimbaits and chart jerk baits
    Last edited by dricha21; 05-23-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Nine mile is open. Dock was replaced. Now it’s almost too high. If you launch alone on the south ramp, you’ll need to crawl over your vehicle, exit from the passenger door or get wet to launch. North side you can jump from vehicle to dock.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

5. Member
    Thank you guys

6. Member
    Bringing a buddy for his first time up there. Not really worried about catching a ton just would like a few good ones to run his drag a little!

Quote Originally Posted by Hosedragger View Post
    Bringing a buddy for his first time up there. Not really worried about catching a ton just would like a few good ones to run his drag a little!
    If you’re looking for a line puller I heard of a few toothy freight trains being caught this week AKA Musky

You hook the 3:10 to Chicago and it will pull your boat let alone your drag
    "The handicapped angler"

Very muddy water in the river by Marysville. Water keeps coming up.