Banned

Got to admit this is a Great Thread.

I haven been asking a few questions since I installed my Ultrex. Every one has been answered with good advice.

I swear on some of the other threads or Lounge you ask what day it is and you get 10 guys complaining about something.

Keep up the good work guys. Heading out fishing today so will probably have some more Ultrex questions tomorrow.

There is a difference between the Lounge and the other more technical advise threads. Asking for technical advise in the Lounge may get you a lot more and faster answers but perhaps only a few will be of value, the rest may be towel snapping. If you need real technical advise go to the proper forum. The usual Lounge antics are usually not tolerated in those forums.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    There are just some people that were born to complain.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Another reason to stay out of lounges .

5. Banned
    The lounge is the worst thing ever. I was just there for 15 minutes and prolly contributing before I posted my thread in here! LOL the lounge is like a fire...i cant help but look, and throw some wood in the fire too! hahahaha

this forum can be a great tool tho....almost invaluable really. Lots of people with super deep knowledge who are also willing to share in here.