Livescope mount?

if you have the livescope transducer mounted on the bottom/center of a pole mount does it matter if you have it in the starboard or port forward facing positions? i prefer the way it sits in the port position.

No difference in performance whether mounted in the starboard or port positions.
    Garmin Pro Team

I thought in “down view” only you had to flip the image if the transducer was on the starboard side? Forward view makes no difference.

4. Member
    No, it's just a brain thing. The screen always shows a left side and right side. Move over next to a bridge pier or sloping bank until that is displayed. Point towards it and then away from it. Both times it should show somewhere. Does it match with which side of the screen you think it should show on. If not, use flipped.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

5. Member
    What does flipping image mean? I have mine mounted on remote pole on starboard front of my bass boat. Is there something I need to do to it? Haven’t used it but once due to all the flooding in Midwest!