Question Champion Color lookup?

Is there anyway to lookup the colors of the Metalflake used on a Champion Boat? Trying to decide on New seat colors and dont want to go back with the solid gray that was currently in the boat. Looking to match the Red Stirping on a white hull.

TIA

2. Pat Goff
    If it is a mountain home champ, Deans has the original build sheet.
    Pat Goff

Two degrees from center
    of nowhere.
    Smithwick TX.

[SIGPIC][<a href=http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=583&dateline=1498828542/SIGPIC] target=_blank>http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?t...828542/SIGPIC]</a>

3. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Picture of the boat would help. What year is it? In 2003, the brochures started showing the color names. Prior to that, as stated above, it was mostly Deans in Arkansas who should have the build sheet. There are exceptions when Deans was not used in making seats, etc. They probably still have the build sheets, tho. . Just call and give them your HIN.

^Yup and yup

5. Member
    Its a 2003 187CX.
    I'll get a picture shortly. Its a White hull with Red and silver striping.

6. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    OK...there were several shades of all 3 colors. Dean's will not have the build sheet for 2003, as our boats were being built in TN by then. Pretty sure LeBroc can build you seats with red with silver accents, or silver with red accents. The colors will not match polyflake, but will look good, for sure. The brochure 2003 shows 2 upholstery reds, Chianti and Regal. Regal is brightest. The polyflake reds on the boat can be anyone of 8.... Candy Apple, Black Cherry, Ruby Star, Fire and Ice, Brandywine, Scarlet, Custom Burgundy, and Fire Red., but since your red is striping, there should be no problem with a color which will look good.

What color is your carpet? That might affect your decision, too.

7. Member
    Thanks Lea
    I was comparing some samples of Polyflake on another site. I believe its Fire and Ice which is one of the brighter Reds from what I saw. The Carpet is a darker Gray like Charlcoal, but I'll be replacing it very soon with either light or dark gray. Its got some rements of whats left of the Llebroc seats, They were also a Light Gray and they were the 201 model Llebroc seats.
    Its hot in the simmer in Southeast Texas so I'll probably go with a light gray seat and red trim, even though I love the red seats in the 1988 184 I have, Its a mostly all red boat and they are still in pretty good condition.

8. Member
    I just ordered a seat for back deck and butt seat from tempress

9. Member
    The seats in my '00 203 were Llebroc Industries in Ft. Worth. They had all of the color codes for my Champ. I needed a little Fiberglass work done, and Chris at Classic Fiberglass was having issues getting the correct colors. I called Llebroc and they sent me all of the color codes and Classic Fiberglass was able to get the exact match. I had called the new owners of Champion and they didn't even have any records that my boat existed.

10. Member
    Thanks, That is exactly who I'm talking to on seats, although I'll be going with a different seat color!