Thread: New Gatorbak XP

BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

New Gatorbak XP

Gatorbak leads the industry in Soft Synthetic Bunk covers that replace carpet on boat bunks. This weekend they will be sharing details about the latest XP Generation bunk covers that are now shipping for all standard 2x4 and 2x6 bunk covers. Stay tuned!

Im a dealer for Gatorbak and happy to hook you up a with a Deal

andy@drew-tek.com

or PM me

gator2-bbc.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. Member
    So what’s the difference between the original material and the new xp material?

3. mikesxpress
    The XP is a different material formulation capable of power loading.

4. Member
    I’m interested in some Gatorbak stuff. Can you call me. 256 468 3953. Thanks

5. Member
    With the change to the XP material being the new "standard"......can you still get them in clear to allow for LED light installation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindhogg View Post
    With the change to the XP material being the new "standard"......can you still get them in clear to allow for LED light installation.
    Yes, The New Clear is now even more clear without the color tinge we had from the UV in the last formula.
    http://gatorbak.com/gb550-bunk-cover-kit/

7. Member
    Thanks

8. Member
    Intrested in using gatorbak on my trailer bunks going to be re surfacing my bunks soon hopefully and would like to try gatorbak. Pm me with pricing please.

9. mikesxpress
    Matt go to www.gatorbak.com and have your bunk dimensions to select the sizes you need. That will give you a price.

10. Member
    I have had the new formulation on my trailer since the beginning of the season. I don’t get any marks on the hull like others complained that the old style left even though I used gray bunks with my black hull.

Great product.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    The XP is a different material formulation capable of power loading.
    Michael, I know you are a straight shooter. I have been thinking a bout installing the XP Gatorbak's on my Triton 21TRX. I have a black hull and plan to go with black Gatorbak's if I make the move. I've seen some pics and read some articles that the Gatorbak's will mark and scratch the hull, this would be unacceptable for me and is the only thing holding me back. Looking for an honest review.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stein3411 View Post
    Michael, I know you are a straight shooter. I have been thinking a bout installing the XP Gatorbak's on my Triton 21TRX. I have a black hull and plan to go with black Gatorbak's if I make the move. I've seen some pics and read some articles that the Gatorbak's will mark and scratch the hull, this would be unacceptable for me and is the only thing holding me back. Looking for an honest review.
    See my post right above yours.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

13. mikesxpress
    You can do a search on here and find multiple threads showing my reviews as well as many others that have Gatorbak bunk covers. For the few you find that had the issues you describe, it's normally self induced. The bunk material is softer than your gelcoat so the only thing that can scratch your hull when using them is foreign material getting between them. Pretty simple. I ran the 1st set of these bunks in 2014 and am now on the XP. No issues.
    Dana send a message to Jonathan at Gatorbak and he will assist you in your Triton needs.

14. Banned
    They are sure proud of them.